Britney and Sam Asghari reportedly broke up, heading for divorce after major argument

This is surprising timing but after all the rumors, it’s not surprising that they’ve supposedly split up. I don’t buy the cheating excuse, though.

I feel bad for Britney. I hope she’s okay. She’s been a bit quieter on Insta lately & Sam certainly has stopped mentioning her lately.  

I hate to say it, but it seems like it was only a matter of time. What’s the book gonna say, if anything, about her and Sam’s relationship?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Hope not true but I won't surprise. I always thought Sam has his own agenda.

Britney already living very isolated life. Her kids refused to see her. She doesn't really have friends mostly spending her time at home.  If she broke up with Sam too then cuz of loneliness I'm afraid she will welcome back her fake sister and mother in her life.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block