Britney and Sam Asghari reportedly broke up, heading for divorce after major argument

10 minutes ago, SosEtaSeth said:

I refuse to believe this bull$h!t until either one of them confirms it

same, i hope its not true. and if its true - i hope its for the better. they both deserve to be happy. maybe britney needs the time alone, and so does him. i don't see them having a nasty divorce tho' they both seemed to be very good friends and get along really well.

i hope its a mature and slow decision based on self growth and happiness.

wishing them both the best.

also, i love you brinny. be strong.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Britney is either alone or always with Cade and Sam. Like, I don’t mean for this to come off bad, but she’s so isolated, who is she even meeting? I don’t buy it until Brit confirms the divorce.
Also TMZ once again, vilifying  Britney. I F C K I N G  HATE TMZ! They’ve bullied this woman for over two decades! Literally let her be! I don’t believe you should bad on others but TMZ, Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears can rot! 

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block