Britney and Sam Asghari reportedly broke up, heading for divorce after major argument

6 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Yes. Sam was one of TMZ’s sources. Still is. And he will likely remain their source throughout the divorce proceedings. TMZ will be Team Sam and continue to be anti-Britney, as usual. It’s gonna get messy, y’all. But I just hope their prenup stipulates that Sam is not allowed to talk about anything personal relating to Britney or her mental health, and hopefully this divorce (if it’s happening) will be finalized in the next six months and they both move on.

So, the other leakers to TMZ were:

• Various Team Con/Spears family (cut off)

•Jodi Montgomery (resigned)

• KFed and his lawyer Mark V. Kaplan (ugh!😒)

• Maxi (gone)

• Sam Asghari (almost gone)

• Cade Hudson (still around, ugh!😒)

• unknown 

So will this cause Britney to update her book or no?

thank you. I'm not bAnon or whatever tf they're called but it's so obvious he was calling up TMZ for photo-ops and was very chummy with them. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

If it’s true, I really don’t feel good about the cheating allegations. No ******* way. I don’t believe that for a second, and the fact they’re selling this story when he’s been pretty friendly with them - just goes to show he’s absolute trash. For her sake I truly hope that’s not true. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 1

I hope it's not true and if it is, then maybe it's for the best. I'm sure Sam is struggling just as Britney with all the headlines and her ways of healing. 

Maybe just as those fans that expected her to be a certain way after the conservatorship ended, he expected that too and Britney just want to do her own thing. Let's see what happens.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block