Britney and Sam Asghari reportedly broke up, heading for divorce after major argument

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

BRITNEY SPEARSSPLITS WITH HUSBAND ...Headed For Divorce

Britney Spears and her husband, Sam Asghari have separated after a nuclear argument that involves allegations of cheating ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... about a week ago, Sam confronted Britney over rumors she stepped out on him. We do not know if the rumor has any basis in fact, but we're told Sam believed it and the 2 had a huge fight.

Our sources say Sam has moved out of their house and is now living in a place of his own. As one source put it, "It's only a matter of time before Sam files for divorce."

TMZ broke the story, there's been "deep trouble" with the couple's union for months ... Sam wasn't sleeping at the house much, and we're told Britney has gotten physical with him in blowout fights that include frequent screaming matches.v

As we reported, Britney has a prenup which protects her assets, but one insider tells TMZ, the likely end to the marriage will be a check from Britney to Sam that will settle things, at least financially.

If you've been following Britney's journey post-conservatorship, the writing's been on the wall. At times, Britney's behavior has been erratic, and we're told Sam was over it.

Of course Sam is painted in the best light and his TMZ pop ups are all over the story,

WAIT! She cheated on him?! According to TMZ?:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Also Fu ck TMZ with that erratic and writing was on the wall dig at the end!

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Mind Your Business said:

WOAHHHH.

Please do not let this be true.

The trolls will be happy but Britney will literally be on her own, from what we've seen Sam has always been so supportive of her.

If this is true, Britney is strong enough to be without Sam, this whole poor, pathetic narrative that Britney will be nobody without him or can't be on her own without him is pathetic.

Britney is a strong woman. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

If this is true, Britney is strong enough to be without Sam, this whole poor, pathetic narrative that Britney will be nobody without him or can't be on her own without him is pathetic.

Britney is a strong woman. 

She is very strong.

I just feel like she's at major risk of people coming for her with the 'crazy' angle even more now as Sam seemed like a calming force.

She's just going to be on her own and they've been together for so long. I just hope she's okay and doesn't cause her to lean onto her mom and they leech their way back in. I don't want them to trap her again.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Interesting... I thought something was up when she made that post with the caption "Everyone was right about that night" with Cardi B's "Thru Your Phone" as the song playing... that song is about going through your partners phone and finding out he's cheating.

Of course maybe TMZ wants to spin it and make Brit look like the one who cheated. 

Who knows. This is sad, Britney must feel so alone. :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Love 3

That excuse of her cheating is so lame

Sam is also away from social media since July,

I had a feeling this was happening but I hope it's a lie, 

will Britney live alone now? I'm a bit worried

Britney personality is tough tho for any men and she bashes his sisters and all but noooo I like Sam, but since the wedding there's a dark vibe around 

if it's true I hope Britney gets a call from Brad Pitt

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block