I Will be there - early demo leaks

47 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Gosh I wish I could go back sometimes. Hearing this so raw is so nostalgic. I loved this song so much and remember singing it as loud as I could when I was alone. Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

when just wanting to grow up and be an adult was all we longed for… now we want to recapture those times. 

Same.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
48 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Gosh I wish I could go back sometimes. Hearing this so raw is so nostalgic. I loved this song so much and remember singing it as loud as I could when I was alone. Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

when just wanting to grow up and be an adult was all we longed for… now we want to recapture those times. 

Same :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Same :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

OMG YES FINALLY!!! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Is it just me or does the instrumental sound like BOMT?

I know its from the same album but the instrumental sounds so similar.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say these are actually the same drums from BOMT. The hi-hats are too similar. Thinking they just reused those drums as a filler while fleshing out the rough idea. 

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, sochaotic said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say these are actually the same drums from BOMT. The hi-hats are too similar. Thinking they just reused those drums as a filler while fleshing out the rough idea. 

What are hi-hats?

Yeah it does sound like the same drums from BOMT now that I think about it.

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Lol lordy calm down. Todays music doesnt feature as much live instruments as it did in the past, thats all.  

Well you shouldn't post rude comments that you know will get a reaction.

You could've just said the next sentence after "Lol lordy calm down" instead of what you wrote.

And lol I bet even Britney doesn't even know what a hi-hat is and she's a musician, so what's the difference?

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You could've just said the next sentence after "Lol lordy calm down" instead of what you wrote.

And lol I bet even Britney doesn't even know what a hi-hat is and she's a musician, so what's the difference?

its two cymbals with a pedal, I believe Britney would know what it is.  :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

but I do agree with you about the instrumental sounding like BOMT, as soon as I thought that I saw your reply. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I honestly didnt find what i said rude. I apologize if it came off that way. Im old as dirt so i hate everything about todays music 🤣

Brit better know what a damn hi-hate is, if she can use the term "vamp" to her band 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I honestly didnt find what i said rude. I apologize if it came off that way. Im old as dirt so i hate everything about todays music 🤣

Brit better know what a damn hi-hate is, if she can use the term "vamp" to her band 

I hate modern music as well.

I only listen to music from the 50s, 60s, 80s, 90s and 2000s

(I hate the 70s cause of disco music)

Modern music is garbage.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block