I Will be there - early demo leaks

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

You have great taste 

Youre The Best GIF by Rhino Records

Lol thanks.

I would rather listen to ANYTHING from the 20th century than from the past 10 years!

Even disco music is better than music now.

I swear im only in my 20s but have the musical taste of a middle age person lol.

Like seriously I feel like I belong in the past than now.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Lol thanks.

I would rather listen to ANYTHING from the 20th century than from the past 10 years!

Even disco music is better than music now.

I swear im only in my 20s but have the musical taste of a middle age person lol.

Like seriously I feel like I belong in the past than now.

I wish you were my age. I was born in 83. Great time for music in the 90s....and that was a time people would actually DANCE at house parties. I feel so disconnected with music since 2012 tbh. I soley listen to music from the 90s/early 00s. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I wish you were my age. I was born in 83. Great time for music in the 90s....and that was a time people would actually DANCE at house parties. I feel so disconnected with music since 2012 tbh. I soley listen to music from the 90s/early 00s. 

Oh wow im actually born in 1993 and im gonna turn 30 next month.

Yeah I feel like an old soul when it comes to music.

I stopped liking mainstream music once the 2010s happened and even more nowadays.

Same.

I also am obsessed with 80s music especially Madonna.

I love her Like A Virgin album/era so much and I even dressed up like her for Halloween a few years ago and I dressed as an 80s girl last year for halloween.

I've been made fun for my taste in old music but its better than the garbage of today.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Link to 20 different recording sessions for the song - if anyone is a major stan of the song :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

WETRANSFER.COM

WeTransfer is the simplest way to send your files around the world. Share large files and photos...

Wow, thank you so much!

Are any of these the video you posted above? I want that one in mp3! 🙏

This is bringing me back to my childhood…wow! 🤯🥰

• Love 1
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Link to 20 different recording sessions for the song - if anyone is a major stan of the song :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Are you Max Martin? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Btw- isn't this video the same version what she recorded in documentary?

4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: BOMT-ney serving her vocals and ad-libs 

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I can release finally the best acoustic version.

btw- don't share here dl links, only in DMs :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Wow I love this thanks, where do the leaks come from?

Wow max really did a great job with Brits vocals, fading out bits where she struggled. MM is one of the greatest producers.

I love the long note at the end, is this the longest belt we have her doing??

BritneysVault came out of retirement last night and dropped the demo and the recording sessions. 

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I hate modern music as well.

I only listen to music from the 50s, 60s, 80s, 90s and 2000s

(I hate the 70s cause of disco music)

Modern music is garbage.

Mimi, PLEASE do me a favor. Hear me out. A lot of disco IS trash, you aren't wrong. BUT, put on a GOOD pair of headphones, not airpods, etc. Something that covers your whole ear. Listen to some ABBA, or (yes) the BeeGees. I used to feel the same way you do about disco, then one day, my mind was BLOWN. Musically, it's really complex. Also, the 70s was SO much more than just disco. You had Queen, Bowie, the Stones, Olivia Newton-John, ELTON John, Cat Stevens, Linda Ronstadt...so much music absolutely worth listening to that's not disco. You won't be sorry. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block