I Will be there - early demo leaks

10 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

What??? Britney’s Vault did more than be shady?? I gotta listen to those vocal files. I Will Be There is one of the best songs from BOMT. It seems like the final vocals aren’t too different from the “demo.”

These are the final vocals. They just mixed them.

I just realized we had a 1 minute clip of this demo since 1998. Hopefully someone manages to mix the vocals and give us a nice "demo".

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, reverendB said:

Mimi, PLEASE do me a favor. Hear me out. A lot of disco IS trash, you aren't wrong. BUT, put on a GOOD pair of headphones, not airpods, etc. Something that covers your whole ear. Listen to some ABBA, or (yes) the BeeGees. I used to feel the same way you do about disco, then one day, my mind was BLOWN. Musically, it's really complex. Also, the 70s was SO much more than just disco. You had Queen, Bowie, the Stones, Olivia Newton-John, ELTON John, Cat Stevens, Linda Ronstadt...so much music absolutely worth listening to that's not disco. You won't be sorry. 

I actually don't have airpods but apple headphones.

I will say I do like some disco songs like Staying Alive by the Beegees and idk if this counts as disco but I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor.

Another 70s duo I do like is Donny and Marie Osmond.

My sister actually got me into their music and we even saw them in Vegas at their residency in 2014.

They sang really well.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

This thread makes even more sense: Britney's I Will Be There sounds like Torn by Natalie Imbruglia

Also sounds a lot like “that’s the way it is” by Celine 

I think I will be there was modeled after Torn. britney even said originally her album was going to sound like Natalie Imbruglia music

Maybe it was meant to be the first single at some point.

Edited by Utopia

I know we're all here because we love Britney...

But let met just be drunk, okay?? And say how much I love her ******* voice?? Her natural tone is so unique and amazing. It's like dark black cherry bubblegum. A hint of a dark depth beneath a fluffy pink surface.

And **** what people say. She still has this damn voice. People just want to throw melodyne all over it.

Edited by Spiritbox
  • Love 2
On 8/14/2023 at 12:13 AM, KrisJ said:

Link to 20 different recording sessions for the song - if anyone is a major stan of the song :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

WETRANSFER.COM

WeTransfer is the simplest way to send your files around the world. Share large files and photos...

i am and u made me really happy :D are there more recording sessions from other songs?

12 hours ago, Isla said:

Whaaat how have I just seen this thread.

I remember hearing a snippet of this demo years ago and being shocked at how similar it sounded to BOMT! Probably for the best they made it into more of a pop rock song.

Very nice to have this demo in full :) 

One of the biggest complains when BOMT was released was how similar all the album songs sounded to the first single. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block