Britney’s ex Jason Trawick was her earpiece on the X Factor says Sharon Osbourne

Not surprised, that host woman said back then Britney was told what to say through an ear piece. Disgusting exploitation to make her team that $15 mill, which B probably saw $1 off. Britney’s case is such a clear example of human trafficking and ppl like Simon Cowel obviously saw no issue with it, disgusting.

• Love 7

Everythibg about the time in XFactor must have been such a blue to her. Her mood varied so much. Even her appearance was a mess. Do yall remember she looked great wearing the iconic red Herve Leger dress, and then for the sake of continuity, she wore it again other day, but she looked completely different. Makeup wasnt neat, her eye bags were more pronounced. I wondered what happened during those days 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Everythibg about the time in XFactor must have been such a blue to her. Her mood varied so much. Even her appearance was a mess. Do yall remember she looked great wearing the iconic red Herve Leger dress, and then for the sake of continuity, she wore it again other day, but she looked completely different. Makeup wasnt neat, her eye bags were more pronounced. I wondered what happened during those days 

I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!?! I always wondered why she looked so different even tho it seemed like "the same day"

• Love 2
2 hours ago, generation glory said:

Wasn’t this mentioned years ago during X Factor initial run? Jason fed her lines on what to say during live shows (idk abt the non-lives but she wasn’t comfortable with the weekly live shows. Remember what happened during the first filming? Poor Britney.) Maybe that’s why they had her wear those awful wigs, to cover up the earpiece. She didn’t seem to want to do that show but it was another cash grab for Team Con and Jason. It is alleged that to get her through it Team Con made her take heavy doses of meds that had a sedating “zombie” like effect on her. I hope Britney discusses this in her book.

Exactly. Seems like a lot of people don’t remember.

I don’t think judging others for no reason comes naturally to Britney, maybe because she herself have experienced harsh criticism behind close doors from people closest to her. She even walked off once or twice like you mentioned during the first few tapings. I would not doubt for a second that everything she said was controlled. Her responses were always very short and she seemed uncomfortable judging others. There were allegations she was also heavily medicated. 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block