Britney’s ex Jason Trawick was her earpiece on the X Factor says Sharon Osbourne

6 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

This old demon called her crazy and shaded her and you ***** about ''proof''

Grandma, this isn't Twitter in 2020. We don't need to fact check everything. Sometimes, common sense is enough to accept something.

Osbourne did not call Britney crazy. It was the interviewer. He likes to get reactions out of people.

I wanted proof for Travick's action. Did anybody in the show ever say anything like that? Where did she get the information about the apartment in NY City? Was that common knowledge? 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Osbourne did not call Britney crazy. It was the interviewer. He likes to get reactions out of people.

I wanted proof for Travick's action. Did anybody in the show ever say anything like that? Where did she get the information about the apartment in NY City? Was that common knowledge? 

That one cheetah girl spoke about Britney being by fed things in her ear piece before too. Britney spoke about her time in nyc a few years ago in a caption I think? Except she told a story about her, her mother and sister being on the subway. Jamie Lynn's stroller wheel got stuck, Britney was terrified the doors were gonna close/train would start and her mother froze in fear. Some stranger pulled the stroller out and when Lynne went to thank him he was gone. So I don't know where Sharon got that story from, from Britney's tellings Jamie Lynn was with them in nyc. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

1. First of all that interviewer is a judgmental d-bag.

2. Wow that is crazy that Jason was feeding her lines on what to say.

That also makes sense why she came off as bichy sometimes in her critiques and comments, IT WASN'T HER!

LOL WOW 

They really treated Britney like a bobbleheaded idiot who couldn't speak her own mind!

What was the point of her being a judge on X Factor if she couldn't say her honest opinion?

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block