Britney’s ex Jason Trawick was her earpiece on the X Factor says Sharon Osbourne

30 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Sharon Osbourne is not the most… reliable person. Messenger aside, I can see this being true.

I'm interested in hearing Britney's side of things. I hope she covers this in her book. And answers other mysteries about working and her relationships during the c-ship.

Same here. 

Those who defended and explained, thank you. I appreciate it. 

I am shocked each time I learn something new about Britney's life.  

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Osbourne did not call Britney crazy. It was the interviewer. He likes to get reactions out of people.

I wanted proof for Travick's action. Did anybody in the show ever say anything like that? Where did she get the information about the apartment in NY City? Was that common knowledge? 

The NYC apartment is common knowledge when Britney was doing an off Broadway play in NY, and at one point didn't want to continue the show so she quit, and she and Lynne flew back to Louisiana for Christmas.

• Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

The NYC apartment is common knowledge when Britney was doing an off Broadway play in NY, and at one point didn't want to continue the show so she quit, and she and Lynne flew back to Louisiana for Christmas.

Yeah, it was in the Driven documentary of Britney

But if you believe the documentary, Britney actually wanted to do it (until she didnt).

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I'd rather bath in my own piss than argue with you.

I KNOW the interviewer called Britney crazy, that's why I called him a boomer.

And I'm not arguing about the rest of it because you're known for arguing in circles for most random bs on this site.

I don't need any more ''proof'' to know Team Con was vile as ****. Unlike you do. :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Ew...gone for a month and new, angry for no reason, bottom mules are trying to spit venom over someone correcting ur negative spats. Literally couldve sworn u was comin for Sharon with how u formed ur message. So eff off with ur gross "witty" mouthfuls. Lmao what a joke

I think we will have to wait and see if Britney comments on this in the book, because many things can be true at once.

It's common for anyone on live TV to wear an earpiece. Maybe it was helpful to give Britney ideas of what to say to mix up her vocabulary a bit? It doesn't mean Britney didn't convey any of her own thoughts.

Jason was a manager figure at the time as well as her bf so it made sense in a way that he would help her. Of course looking back in it, it seems very creepy unless we find out from Britney if she fully agreed to everything.

Maybe she didn't want to do the show at all? But maybe she did want the money and was convinced she could handle it after talking to Simon. Even though she wasn't super comfortable maybe she's proud she did it and it brought successful ratings to the show?

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Thank you Sharon ,finally someone on her side .

People just criticize and call her crazy but Britney has been controlled and used since she was a child.

She is a victim and everyone needs to pay for what they did to her 

Yeah it makes me sick how people treat Britney so badly yet as soon as she dies,

EVERYONE will kiss her azz and act like they always loved and respected her just like they did with MJ and Whitney.

FKN HYPOCRITES! :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, generation glory said:

Wasn’t this mentioned years ago during X Factor initial run? Jason fed her lines on what to say during live shows (idk abt the non-lives but she wasn’t comfortable with the weekly live shows. Remember what happened during the first filming? Poor Britney.) Maybe that’s why they had her wear those awful wigs, to cover up the earpiece. She didn’t seem to want to do that show but it was another cash grab for Team Con and Jason. It is alleged that to get her through it Team Con made her take heavy doses of meds that had a sedating “zombie” like effect on her. I hope Britney discusses this in her book.

She didn’t wear wigs on xfactor lol

• Haha 1

I never thought the earpiece was to tell her verbatim what to say but more just letting her know certain things thats happening in regards to the show. She probably didnt have a phone. Also that medical report from the Britney vs Spears stated that Jason's presence was essential during that x factor period. He couldve been motivating her via the earpiece and stuff so she doesnt feel so alone.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

Thank you Sharon ,finally someone on her side .

People just criticize and call her crazy but Britney has been controlled and used since she was a child.

She is a victim and everyone needs to pay for what they did to her 

people who blatantly call someone "crazy" are what i call surface level people 

the people who decide to judge someone without any critical thought before they express their opinion 

they only see the surface but never whats hiding underneath it 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

This old demon called her crazy and shaded her and you ***** about ''proof''

Grandma, this isn't Twitter in 2020. We don't need to fact check everything. Sometimes, common sense is enough to accept something.

The way you are speaking to Hamelia on this thread is aggressive and unpleasant. There really is no need to resort to name calling just because your opinion differs. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block