Britney’s ex Jason Trawick was her earpiece on the X Factor says Sharon Osbourne

I remember meeting Jason and he came across as if he could care less about Brit. He called Beautiful Drop Dead, “Drop Dead Gorgeous” and I remember correcting him and his response was literally “yeah yeah whatever the hell it’s called” which isn’t a massive deal but his overall attitude regarding Britney came across extremely smug. He was also going off about his new knife set he had just purchased to some other guy working on the FF tour which again isn’t a big deal it was just how overly excited he was about them lol. I found him off putting. 

Edited by TakeYourHand
  • Like 3
On 8/6/2023 at 2:16 PM, generation glory said:

It is alleged that to get her through it Team Con made her take heavy doses of meds that had a sedating “zombie” like effect on her.

Not alleged, it's true. I went to the finale, I sat right behind her and Demi. Literally, her bodyguard came up, tapped her, she opened her hand, and he put medication in it before filming began.

At one point, during a commercial break, she was so out of it, that after Mario (And / or Khloe, at that time, hahahaha) paused the filming for the commercial and to setup for the next scene, everyone left the stage, including her talent, and she just stood there, like a deer in headlights. The bodyguard then walked over to her and es***ted her off the stage.

It was SO SAD and SO TRAGIC and I hope she rips them all in this book.

Demi was actually sweet, so no haters. During commercial break she'd say to the PA: "Can I please have a coffee? I'm sooo tired." 

Britney was probably pissed at that. ^^

Really tragic what happened to her and I hope she gets her justice. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, thisforumwhacknow said:

Not alleged, it's true. I went to the finale, I sat right behind her and Demi. Literally, her bodyguard came up, tapped her, she opened her hand, and he put medication in it before filming began.

At one point, during a commercial break, she was so out of it, that after Mario (And / or Khloe, at that time, hahahaha) paused the filming for the commercial and to setup for the next scene, everyone left the stage, including her talent, and she just stood there, like a deer in headlights. The bodyguard then walked over to her and es***ted her off the stage.

It was SO SAD and SO TRAGIC and I hope she rips them all in this book.

Demi was actually sweet, so no haters. During commercial break she'd say to the PA: "Can I please have a coffee? I'm sooo tired." 

Britney was probably pissed at that. ^^

Really tragic what happened to her and I hope she gets her justice. 

Oh wow that's terrible :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I don't get why they felt the need to medicate her live on X-Factor in front of everyone, why not before or after the taping?

This would explain why she acted so odd all season.

Those awkward expressions on her face are probably from that.

She didn't deserve this. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 2
On 8/6/2023 at 2:16 PM, generation glory said:

Wasn’t this mentioned years ago during X Factor initial run? Jason fed her lines on what to say during live shows (idk abt the non-lives but she wasn’t comfortable with the weekly live shows. Remember what happened during the first filming? Poor Britney.) Maybe that’s why they had her wear those awful wigs, to cover up the earpiece. She didn’t seem to want to do that show but it was another cash grab for Team Con and Jason. It is alleged that to get her through it Team Con made her take heavy doses of meds that had a sedating “zombie” like effect on her. I hope Britney discusses this in her book.

What happened during the first filming?

2 hours ago, thisforumwhacknow said:

I don't remember who said it, probably the Blackbox whistleblower, he thought it was not right that the bodyguards gave her medication? He felt it should be a nurse.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HIM said:

What happened during the first filming?

Britney had a panic attack and walked off set. Simon and L.A. Reid tried to coax her back to the judges desk. Team Con’s remedy was to cover up what happened and load her up on meds and make her push through it. Some fans on here were actually there for the first day of filming. It was sad then and even sadder now knowing what we all know for sure.

I can’t find the threads from the actual time this happened but this one has more info.

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 1

With so many people watching she could have stood up ripped her top and ear piece off and screamed: HELP ME!!!! HELP! Somebody!!Jennifer Love Hewitt Waiting GIF

she was struggling to understand voices coming through each ear correlating with the visual in front of her. It was making her go INSANE. Her expressions were extremely troubling. She did not have Botox fyi 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

I mean if this is true, why would jason want to date her if shes sooooo out of it? and further why would her father allow it

Its obvious he wanted access to Britney's fortune like everyone else.

Just the fact that he got engaged to her and was gonna be co-conservator proves it. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I dont understand the Sharon Hate in this thread. As much as Sharon tends to put her foot in it, she was one of the first established names to publicly supported Britney, very much calling out her family, and what she says her backs that up. She's not saying anything negative and she's literally calling out the host and defending Britney here; The woman's been through enough, let her dance in her living room without it causing a hate storm. The X-Factor stuff is just confirmation that X-Factor is something Britney did not want to do, which is in line with information revealed in the Netflix Documentary.

• Love 2
britney_spears_hearing_aid.jpg?w=3000
WWW.HOLLYWOODREPORTER.COM

Is the pop star-turned-TV judge super-sensitive to high-volume audience screams or are show producers feeding her lines and direction via an IFB? THR gets to the bottom of earplug-gate.

In this article, Larry claims that they are custom molded earplugs as Britney has noise sensitivity issues.

But there are clearly images where she is wearing an earpiece for sound transmission/ hearing aid-looking device.

I dunno. I might believe the audio sensitivity based on her being blasted with music her whole life in concerts etc... But there are times where it does look like someone is speaking into her ear.

Edited by Benjamyn
Added correct wording... kind of?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block