Britney needs to get it together tbh

34 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Lbr it's time for tough love, deep down no matter what Britney tells herself, she is a competitive person, she needs to start focusing her energy on her work. 

She released a song from a recording session from 10 years old, even her book she's barely promoting, her musical is also just there. Everyone was dying to work with her post-cshipn but if she keeps it this way, people will forget. Maybe its fear of failure and anxiety, but not trying won't solve that, in the long run it might be worse.

If she wants she can be back on top. She can say she doesn't care, but deep down, as she herself said, she does. 

what even is this post? 😂 sounds like you’re projecting. Britney doesn’t need to do anything she doesn’t want to do. 

• Love 5

leave Britney alone i realize we are all waiting for an album impatiently but let britney do HER REAL music on HER own terms she gave us HMC and MYB to feed us while she releases HER own music let it be , I'm sure it will happen, do you know her story ???? have you done forced labor for 15 YEARS ???? don't rush her to release an album like BJ which was screwed up and is 0% Britney just for your own entertainment

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Or we could just let the woman rest and heal. However that might look. That's what's most important.

She should rest and do things on her time, not demending that she do anything that out of the ordinary,  but a photoshoot for instance considering all her new releases would be good.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. to keep your balance you must keep moving" - Albert Einstein

3 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Or we could just let the woman rest and heal. However that might look. That's what's most important.

I don't think she's healing tho

It looks like she's struggling and her mental health is getting worse and worse and there's no one to wake her up,  

This looks mean but it's time to get real like she needs to face the real world like everybody does, it's been 3 years of healing and it doesn't look like healing it just look like "I don't care"

Edited by Jup1ter
edited maybe it was too real
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Jup1ter said:

I don't think she's healing tho

It looks like she's struggling and her mental health is getting worse and worse and there's no one to wake her up, I wonder how she would be if she continued her 2007 behaviour 

No one gives a damn about her feelings now, her repetitive behaviour just adds she's like a schizophrenic and needs real help

This looks mean but it's time to get real like she needs to face the real world like everybody does, it's been 3 years of healing and it doesn't look like healing it just look like "I don't care"

I'm all about her being rebellious but the way she's doing it's sad and not smart at all, people say mean things to her and she provokes back being more naked but in the end who looks bad? only herself, it's sad how she's getting deeper and deeper, her body is in square shape and she flaunts it naked likes it's good, her hair always a mess, she looks like she cries all day and smells bad, her style choices is horrible it just adds she doesn't know how to even dress in todays year, could you imagine if Sam leaves her?

She's running herself I wonder how long, it's been 3 years now

And I still love her so much, no one talks about reality with her?

I just watched this clip and it was like it was a real concern like everybody thought would die like this

Ok this is too much, I was not pretendinh to attack Britney with this thread. Her body looks great and I do feel like she's in a better place now than right after the cship, she even looks more relaxed. 

That said, not everyone needs to be "yes" people around her

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block