Britney needs to get it together tbh

2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Also sitting in your house dancing everyday for 3 years is that doing her any good? She needs a project or to work again so she feels motivated. 

I love when random people think they know what others need to do or not to do. Seriously think before you type out your random thoughts. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Who in the hell do you think you are?!?! besides someone who needs to be banned!  You are no better than the people who enslaved her , wanting her to work work work for your gain and pleasure. I spit on you. Britney's life is her own to live as SHE WANTS!  Not ANYONE ELSE PERIOD!

• Love 2

I don’t even care about charts or the music… Britney needs to get it together and repair her public image. She is being ridiculed, undermined, and gaslit because her public persona is chaotic and messy. 

I hope she can heal her public image so that she repairs her relationship with her kids, so that court cases begin to lean her way, and so that she can no longer be ridiculed in the media. Once this is fixed, she can fade away and live a life out of the public eye. 

But if she continues to portray this chaotic image, she will never be taken seriously and her word will never have any value. It’s a shame. 

Edited by Rob_
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Unfortunately Britney is not the same Britney we all knew. She’s changed like we all do and that huge pop icon we loved hasn’t been Britney the star  since early 2000s to 2009

She wasn't even that Britney back then. Even then they controlled her to the point that we rarely saw her completely genuine self. She was a product. But yeah, she had life, joy, excitement and personality and they killed all of that.

Edited by Viking84
2 hours ago, itsjames said:

I thought some of the fans in LA could arrange for a rally at her home to ask her to release a new album. We help free her. She owes us. Doesn't she?

Stfu she owes us nothing  she is a free woman  :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:and why would a bunch of bottoms arrange for a rally at her home that is so creepy and weird :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Edited by Tanjiro Kamadu
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

Stfu she owes us nothing  she is a free woman  :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:and why would a bunch of bottoms arrange for a rally at her home that is so creepy and weird :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

That way we'd get a brand new album. It's not a threat but a reminder that she is free because of us. If she doesn't get out, she won't be able to repair her image. :(

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Rob_ said:

I don’t even care about charts or the music… Britney needs to get it together and repair her public image. She is being ridiculed, undermined, and gaslit because her public persona is chaotic and messy. 

I hope she can heal her public image so that she repairs her relationship with her kids, so that court cases begin to lean her way, and so that she can no longer be ridiculed in the media. Once this is fixed, she can fade away and live a life out of the public eye. 

But if she continues to portray this chaotic image, she will never be taken seriously and her word will never have any value. It’s a shame. 

Very well said. I honestly applaud her for smiling and dancing after all she’s been through, but those video edits, the excessive nudity and the thong and all that… who is the “**** you” aimed at?

She sure as hell isn’t hurting Team Con with this behavior, only herself… dumb as it is, image is everything. It does and will affect court decisions. Without the public pressure when she had the GP on her side, Pennywise would’ve continued to look the other way for decades. 

Plus, I’m pretty sure EVERYONE would feel better when they’re loved and supported, rather than being ridiculed and made fun of. She obviously cares, otherwise she wouldn’t have gone on countless rants trying to explain herself and share. She had the world at the palm of her hand when the cship was terminated, it’s a real shame. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block