Britney needs to get it together tbh

2 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Ok this is too much, I was not pretendinh to attack Britney with this thread. Her body looks great and I do feel like she's in a better place now than right after the cship, she even looks more relaxed. 

That said, not everyone needs to be "yes" people around her

I'm not attacking her but I just edited, I just exposed what everybody is thinking outside of Exhale. I was in shock my real friend said to me this weekend that Britney should stop she's too much now. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I don't think she's healing tho

It looks like she's struggling and her mental health is getting worse and worse and there's no one to wake her up,  

This looks mean but it's time to get real like she needs to face the real world like everybody does, it's been 3 years of healing and it doesn't look like healing it just look like "I don't care"

she's already facing the 'real world' by having to endure attacks by the media and fans alike. I'd like to see how your mental health would be if you were a world wide celebrity harassed/stalked by the paps 24/7, had every aspect of your being ripped apart by the general public, be made fun of and criticized, was abused and heavily controlledl by your own family and had your basic human rights taken away like Britney was. If it takes her 20 years to heal from her trauma, so be it. you are no one to dictate what her healing journey should look like. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

[Post removed]

Trolls are out in full force on this thread. She just put out a collab with Will.i.Am and is publishing a book, but please explain to me what other project she needs to start doing to get her motivated since you're intent on telling her how to live her life.

Edited by SlayOut
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I'm not attacking her but I just edited, I just exposed what everybody is thinking outside of Exhale. I was in shock my real friend said to me this weekend that Britney should stop she's too much now. 

I dont care what people say. And I think she's progressing slowly, she doesn't go on her rans anymore, seems overall more coherent in her posts. That said, I don't think the coping mechanisms she has are the best. 

Regardless of her kids being good or not, she could try to rehabilitate her image a bit to re-engage with them, that would likely help her.

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I don't think she's healing tho

It looks like she's struggling and her mental health is getting worse and worse and there's no one to wake her up,  

This looks mean but it's time to get real like she needs to face the real world like everybody does, it's been 3 years of healing and it doesn't look like healing it just look like "I don't care"

3 years?? It hasn't even been 2 full years since the conservatorship ended 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, Zoey1.25 said:

Trolls are out in full force on this thread. She just put out a collab with Will.i.Am and is publishing a book, but please explain to me what other project she needs to start doing to get her motivated since you're intent on telling her how to live her life.

Her song with Will I am that she recorded 10 years ago and the book, which was promoted by two Instagram stories that were likely contractual obligation? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Her song with Will I am that she recorded 10 years ago and the book, which was promoted by two Instagram stories that were likely contractual obligation? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

So....she needs to get involved in a project, but only projects where the songs aren't recorded from 10 years ago and books aren't promoted by people who are were 'contractually obligated'? Sound logic :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Is that tin-foil hat on your head tight enough? 

Edited by Zoey1.25
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Britney has the money to retire and never have to work another day in her life again.

It’s what we all dream of. Let her live her dream. If she decides she wants to work again, let her decide on her time… otherwise, she’s gonna be beachin’ in Mexico not giving a **** what you or anyone what her to do with her life

• Love 5
  • Super Mods

I understand what you mean by that doing a project would do her good and it probably would but at the same time:

You can't tell Britney what to do especially since you don't know her and even if you knew her, who are you to tell her to work?

She already had to deal with her stupid father and Team Con making her work against her and now you're acting the same?

Jeez no wonder she never wants to talk to fans on IG.

She probably thinks we're all like you. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

[Post removed]

Who would seem in your words "all there" if they were drugged, put on lithium, forced into facilities, and silenced, abused in a C ship for 13 years, have your family as Britney put it, throw you away and the constant media scrutiny.

Edited by SlayOut
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Fans need to come to the realization that Britney the popstar doesn’t exist anymore. It’s all a memory now. Fans needs to stop comparing her to her 20 year old self. She’s over it. If she wanted to work again, she would. She doesn’t have to do anything. Being number 1 and on top means nothing now days. All the chart toppers now are trash songs. It’s all a talentless trending tik tok competition. Let the woman live. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Britney doesn’t need to do anything she doesn’t want to do. None of us can speak for what her wants and desires are because we are not her. It’s not right to insinuate that she needs to “get back to work”. Everyone needs to realize it’s quite possible Britney does not ever work much again and appreciate what she has given us instead of expecting more. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block