Britney needs to get it together tbh

3 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Yall keep saying her being #1, that's not even what I'm saying, but she should find ways to occupy her time, I'm saying this precisely because I want the best for her. 

Team con put her in a con because they wanted what was best for her, too. The only person that knows what's best for Britney, is Britney. You want what's best for YOU as a fan.  

3 hours ago, itsjames said:

That way we'd get a brand new album. It's not a threat but a reminder that she is free because of us. If she doesn't get out, she won't be able to repair her image. :(

Britney freed herself, she doesn't owe anyone a damn thing. Which James are you? Spears? Watson? 

Edited by easy
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, itsjames said:

That’s why she doesn’t do a lot these days. We are spoiling her too much. How hard isnit to do a photoshoot for the album? With AI she doesn’t even have to sing anymore to create new songs.

Spoiling her how? It's been over a decade since she's had a #1 Album, #1 single, Domination tickets were flopping, MYB just flopped.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Clearly there were ulterior motives for placing her in a cship, like making money. Here were talking about her being in control

The point is YOU don't know what's best for Britney or any damn body except yourself. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, itsjames said:

That’s why she doesn’t do a lot these days. We are spoiling her too much. How hard isnit to do a photoshoot for the album? With AI she doesn’t even have to sing anymore to create new songs.

If you don't want to be her fan, **** off and don't be her fan.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block