Rumour: Britney in talks with Resorts World Las Vegas for new residency

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

Vegas is good thing for her. She always seemed to be more comfortable to perform in one place.

I see another Vegas residency rather than touring. Also Britney could do something like 'Weekends with Adele', only 2 shows per week which is not that bad. Just speculating here, it's up to her to do whatever she wants to do 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Antidote said:

I can totally see this happening, of course cade wouldn't give any creative ideas, first the collab with will i am, now this, get ready for Britney jean 2.0

korean-sip-coffee.gif

You think Britney hates herself and us so much that she would give us a BJ 2.0? Because that’s something I’d bank money on never happening again now that she’s in control of her career again. That was a mistake she won’t make twice. 

Also, do you have ANY faith in Britney whatsoever?

25 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I see another Vegas residency rather than touring. Also Britney could do something like 'Weekends with Adele', only 2 shows per week which is not that bad. Just speculating here, it's up to her to do whatever she wants to do 

I agree that this would be the most likely scenario if she performs again. 2-3 shows a week, tops. This way she can have a creative outlet while maintaining her private life. I’d be ok with that. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

imagine our suffering when our girl is finally free and thriving... and we get a Myah BJ reject and a new Vegas residency............................

Im ready for the twirling, chest pops, bum wipes and hairflips

:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Let's not forget the fart wafting moves...

waft.gif

• Super Mods

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

This woman can't even do a proper photoshoot for her new book and single and yet someone is claiming she's gonna do a residency?

She hasn't even filmed a music video for HMC nor do I think she will for MYB,

what makes you think she's gonna do a long residency especially cause thats where Team Con took advantage of her?

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Last months rumor was “don’t expect any tours or residencies from Britney.”

I mean this in the nicest way, but if it’s just going to be another show where she skips from stage left to stage right then id rather her not at all 😂🤷🏻‍♂️ But I highly doubt it’s true. She’s said many times she’s DONE. That passion of performing was taken away from her. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block