Rumour: Britney in talks with Resorts World Las Vegas for new residency

I feel like Britney now is like Harry and Meghan right after they parted ways with the royal family where the entertainment industry is willing to throw millions of dollars at her without any structured plan or commitment from her of what she'd do for them in return.

I mean she did commit to the book, but that was basically a work from home situation. 

I think she enjoys just being a stay at home wife, no ? Looks like it.

• Love 1
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I’d love a residency, but can’t imagine it for a couple years at least? I feel like Britney would have to get back to the routine of choreography and all that before a show could come to fruition!

I don't think she needs to prepare any choreography. Some live singing, twirling, and wlaking the stage would do for me. Other fans have too much expectations. Ariana Grande, Mariah, etc barely do any dancing. Hell evon Beyonce just twerks on stage and do minimal leg work. Britney could learn a lot from Beyonce.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I could see that happening like maybe late next year. But no time actually soon. 

She can’t even share a single cover on Instagram or properly acknowledge the new song but you guys see her performing 3 times a week like a caged animal next year? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I feel like Britney now is like Harry and Meghan right after they parted ways with the royal family where the entertainment industry is willing to throw millions of dollars at her without any structured plan or commitment from her of what she'd do for them in return.

I mean she did commit to the book, but that was basically a work from home situation. 

I think she enjoys just being a stay at home wife, no ? Looks like it.

She has said to us before that all she ever wanted was to be a momma that nobody knew.

Now she is trying to take advantage of the fruits of her labour I believe.

Buried in this forum is an interview with the German daily BILD. It's from 2014. She said that she was giving her performance career another 10 years. Then she wanted to do movies; she wanted to get married and have more children, but she did not have a partner right then. Was 2014 a year when she had high hopes of getting out of the conservatorship?

2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Buried in this forum is an interview with the German daily BILD. It's from 2014. She said that she was giving her performance career another 10 years. Then she wanted to do movies; she wanted to get married and have more children, but she did not have a partner right then. Was 2014 a year when she had high hopes of getting out of the conservatorship?

Britney's always changed her mind through the years but yes, those were her words back then. In 2014 she started dating Charlie Ebersol and it lasted a few months. I think she started to have high hopes of getting out of the c-ship in 2015/2016, although she never said it I could feel it in her eyes. Also, If I remember correctly, there was an article in 2016 where stated Colon Spears was having discussions about terminating the c-ship because she was in a very good place. Something definitely happened, and I blame the whole 'c-ship as a business model' thing that awful lawyer said a few years ago :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

7 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Britney's always changed her mind through the years but yes, those were her words back then. In 2014 she started dating Charlie Ebersol and it lasted a few months. I think she started to have high hopes of getting out of the c-ship in 2015/2016, although she never said it I could feel it in her eyes. Also, If I remember correctly, there was an article in 2016 where stated Colon Spears was having discussions about terminating the c-ship because she was in a very good place. Something definitely happened, and I blame the whole 'c-ship as a business model' thing that awful lawyer said a few years ago :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

I found the article, it's from 2018 

d788b740-4cef-4dba-966b-ca6ae41ec82c-get
WWW.BUSTLE.COM

There may be some good news on the horizon for one of the most famous pop stars in the world. According to Us Weekly, Britney Spears' conservatorship might end soon. Reportedly, her father...

It's madness to think 10 months after this article she was forced to stay in that mental health facility :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I can see this. She's wanted a residency since she was in her early 20's. And the first one I doubt was in her control, so she may want to do another one her way. Especially since her first one opened the doors wide open for others to do residencies.

Plus, she also said last year that the ABC Special for In The Zone was her favorite thing ever because she just got to perform without traveling anywhere. So being in Vegas again may be the thing for her.

Honestly, I hope this is true. Having a routine, especially one that's fully under her control, may be the best thing for her.

I don't think she should do it now. It would be stressful as hell to her. Her own fans are being so hateful towards a simple featuring she made on a song, imagine what kind of criticism she would have to deal by making a whole concert? I'm not sure this is good for her at all. But of course if she decides for it, I'm going to be on the front row! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Edited by mono-yuumi
3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I found the article, it's from 2018 

d788b740-4cef-4dba-966b-ca6ae41ec82c-get
WWW.BUSTLE.COM

There may be some good news on the horizon for one of the most famous pop stars in the world. According to Us Weekly, Britney Spears' conservatorship might end soon. Reportedly, her father...

It's madness to think 10 months after this article she was forced to stay in that mental health facility :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

What an interesting article! First of all, the public had been made to believe she was mentally ill. The author of the article doesn't completely buy the illness story, puts emphasis on her work. 

The TCon wouldn't let her income generating power go. What a bunch of criminals!

I don't believe a Las Vegas residency is in her future. Too much has happened.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block