Solo mix for Mind Your Business gets created with AI

5 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

honestly i don’t even mind william in this one compared to his other songs he’s in… but this actually sounds so much better with out him 😂

actually, yes

5 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

AIney did better than Will.i.am :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

tea

22 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Hate the constant nonsense conspiracy theories but considering how clean and legit this sounds just using a publicly available tool, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was all AI! Tf?

I wouldn't go there, but yeah the full acapella got AId (both will and Britney) for this mix.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I wouldn't go there, but yeah the full acapella got AId (both will and Britney) for this mix.

I genuinely had a feeling. I don’t doubt that she recorded the song and those are her vocals, but AI tends to make vocals sound flat and they just have zero reverb. It’s something that bugs me with AI covers. When I make my own I try to edit the vocals with effects and reverb so it brings some life back to it

12 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I genuinely had a feeling. I don’t doubt that she recorded the song and those are her vocals, but AI tends to make vocals sound flat and they just have zero reverb. It’s something that bugs me with AI covers. When I make my own I try to edit the vocals with effects and reverb so it brings some life back to it

Yeah, I doubted of this new release as well, but I do think it's. her. Whether if it was released now or before, that I don't know.

I do think the "every breath I take" followed by the deep breathing should have been a Britney line.

I think I would like this song even better if it was all Britney with all consistent vocals. Meaning they just sound like they were from one recent session and had minimal processing.

It's still a BOP but I think I'm ready for Britney to put out solo work and no more collabs.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block