Britney reportedly already has enough new music for SEVERAL albums

6 minutes ago, lunario said:

Two months ago this producer deleted the post after everyone found out. No producer has mentioned her album for years. He's from the Stargate team

Gif Pocket

Just now, Addicted_Heart said:

Okaaay interesting, promising :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: I mean, why would they post and then delete it, right? Omg I'm excited

Excited Episode 7 GIF by The Bachelor

15 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Yall do realize that theyre talking about unused material from previous albums right? There’s a reason they didn’t say new content, just unheard. 

“already has enough new music”

”ready to hit us baby several more times with some new music”

“revealing that she already has 'enough new music for several albums'“

Doesn’t seem to be clear to me whether they mean old unreleased music or new post-cship music or both. 

She could literally release a “new album” to coincide with the book release.

For all I care at this point, she could title it The Woman In Me, use the same picture from the book cover, and use 12 unreleased (unleaked) tracks (4 additional for the deluxe edition). At least it would be “new content” for us. 

Yes I know this is ridiculous but at this point in our fandom, this is the best we can hope for lol

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block