New Britney video: I worked my *** off for this book, I had a lot of therapy to get this book done

2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I just can’t believe they shut her up for a decade, she speaks so calmly and self assured. 

Part of the Team Con narrative, to make it seem like Britney is a vegetable and can't speak up for herself or do anything for herself, which is why I was happy she called them out about working and making money and employing so many if she was allegedly uncappable according to team con

• Love 3

Her positive energy after all she’s endured is a real inspiration. She should be proud of herself. 

Also, the fact she’s still able to go through with therapy after it was used against her… just goes to show how stable and responsible she is. Man, this woman deserves happiness. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, tsss said:

I can't wait! I think we are setting up ourselves for disappointment though, she's not going to expose and drag every person who wronged her, I doubt she will even mention Timberlake 

Yeah most likely she’s just gonna say “Hollywood is so nice and caring. They definitely had my back through the rough times.”

4 hours ago, Lisa88007 said:

Maybe you should get a lot of therapy… maybe that’s the part of the message you need to focus on 😂

Therapy would be good for everyone including me :)

I think, instead of hearing Britney's message as being intended for her fans, I should interpret it as Britney's message to her family and haters and anyone she is going to put on blast in the book. Then I can understand her attitude a bit.

But my point was that instead of putting out a message to those people who did her wrong, she should focus on positive messages to her true fans who are the main ones buying the book. Her message will be loud and clear to her family members that will be mentioned directly in the book itself.

Hopefully someone out there understands where I was coming from.

On 7/11/2023 at 11:04 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Girl what? Please institutionalize yourself. You’re mentally deranged. This is psychopathic behavior.

@princessmimi @GlitterRain Why did my comment get reported? Did this user get a warning too?  I got attacked by multiple people for my comment, including this one that told me I'm mentally deranged, psychotic, and to institutionalize myself. I would like to know specifically how I violated community guidelines. It seems that those attacking me are the ones who should get a warning. I simply gave my opinion and was not offensive about it. 

Ya'll we are here to discuss Britney, no need to be nasty!

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

@princessmimi @GlitterRain Why did my comment get reported? Did this user get a warning too?  I got attacked by multiple people for my comment, including this one that told me I'm mentally deranged, psychotic, and to institutionalize myself. I would like to know specifically how I violated community guidelines. It seems that those attacking me are the ones who should get a warning. I simply gave my opinion and was not offensive about it. 

Bffr :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:Go wash your panties. I didn’t report you but I will keep your username in mind, next time you bully Britney and spread lies about her for the sake of being a troll and to the rile the forum up.

• Like 1
On 7/12/2023 at 12:30 PM, PlatinumB said:

She literally says she worked her *** off for this book and people are already discrediting her on this very forum and elsewhere! I find that so insane and sad... Front cover = Lazy because she uses a old picture and that somehow proves she doesn't care about the book! 

It's clearly a reference to the Britney era with the title

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Bffr :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:Go wash your panties. I didn’t report you but I will keep your username in mind, next time you bully Britney and spread lies about her for the sake of being a troll and to the rile the forum up.

I would never bully her or spread lies about her. I'm am adult that can have a discussion about Britney. Peace and love my friend ❤️

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I

11 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I already told you why.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block