New Britney video: I worked my *** off for this book, I had a lot of therapy to get this book done

16 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Ha aaaah the ‘too much’ at the end had me cackling. She’s soo dorky and cute 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

And you can tell she’s proud of this project 

Same! They’re both such goons. Sam lives off dad jokes and we all know how silly B likes to get. Just the fact that she filmed this multiple times making the same Bermuda joke with that old Beach Boys song. 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Alvy said:

What does she say after "that's cool too.." ???

She says she’s going to Bermuda and starts singing an old Beach Boys song (lyrics are “Bermuda, Bahama, Come on pretty mama / To Key Largo, Montego, baby why don’t we go…”)

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

She's so reactive. That almost sounded like a threat. Instead of focusing on the negativity, she should make videos for her fans that LOVE her.

Imagine if she said "I am so happy to tell my loving fans that i can finally share my whole story with them. My book is now available to pre-order. I really poured my heart and soul into this memoir over two years and I'm excited for you to finally know what's been going on in my personal life. Love you all!"

I definitely hear what you’re saying. Regardless I’m excited for the book. I’m glad the queen is unbothered. But there is a lot of love in this world for her and hopefully she knows that! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

She's so reactive. That almost sounded like a threat. Instead of focusing on the negativity, she should make videos for her fans that LOVE her.

Imagine if she said "I am so happy to tell my loving fans that i can finally share my whole story with them. My book is now available to pre-order. I really poured my heart and soul into this memoir over two years and I'm excited for you to finally know what's been going on in my personal life. Love you all!"

So you want her to give a boring canned statement that anyone who has ever released anything has said? 

Lmao

• Like 3

Whatever this ends up being, I’m releasing my expectations to truly appreciate it in the way she wants to present things. We’re not going to get ‘all the answers’ on every aspect of her personal life of career, and I’m totally okay with that (she needs to keep something for herself too). It’s important to remember you can’t get every detail into a book. I hope people are mindful of this, and keep their judgments to themselves as none of will ever know the full extent of what Britney felt in some of her darkest moments… Reading something is completely different than living it.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Everyone asking about the book tour… there it is :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

My thoughts exactly. That's all everyone. I love her for it though. Now Im still skeptical on the recreational m*** not in this video but based on her teeth. It's possible for recreational m***.

I love we heard her voice finally!!! Thank you Brit!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block