New Britney video: I worked my *** off for this book, I had a lot of therapy to get this book done

2 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Right. But why did she want to put out that statement? It seems a bit pointed, like perhaps she's heard some of the negative comments about her book release online. I want her to rise above all of that.

Tone policing her is not cook

• Like 1

Guys, what does the man say at the end of the second video? When I first watched it, I thought my instagram was broken and playing another video's audio at the same time because I'm 100% sure that I heard and still hear "camı aç, camı aç" ("open the window, open the window" in Turkish). After listening to it  a couple of times more, I still hear the same thing. That's exactly how we say "open the window". I'm confused.

Edited by britisthecolor
6 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

She's so reactive. That almost sounded like a threat. Instead of focusing on the negativity, she should make videos for her fans that LOVE her.

Imagine if she said "I am so happy to tell my loving fans that i can finally share my whole story with them. My book is now available to pre-order. I really poured my heart and soul into this memoir over two years and I'm excited for you to finally know what's been going on in my personal life. Love you all!"

:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

18 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Guys, what does the man say at the end of the second video? When I first watched it, I thought my instagram was broken and playing another video's audio at the same time because I'm 100% sure that I heard and still hear "camı aç, camı aç" ("open the window, open the window" in Turkish). After listening to it  a couple of times more, I still hear the same thing. That's exactly how we say "open the window". I'm confused.

It's Sam saying "too much, too much, too much".

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Thanks. It still sounds so much more like "camı aç" to me but it makes no sense so yes it's probably Sam saying "too much, too much" weirdly.

Yeah, I don't think Sam speaks Turkish. 🤣 He was obviously telling her to stop going over the top and leaving it where it was.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Ever think that maybe the book isn’t for her fans and maybe it’s for HER?? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Then why publish? A journal is a book for yourself. She is selling this to the public. Of course I hope she benefiting from the therapy sessions she's had even having to rehash her trauma. 

Edited by BritneyWiki
10 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

She's so reactive. That almost sounded like a threat. Instead of focusing on the negativity, she should make videos for her fans that LOVE her.

Imagine if she said "I am so happy to tell my loving fans that i can finally share my whole story with them. My book is now available to pre-order. I really poured my heart and soul into this memoir over two years and I'm excited for you to finally know what's been going on in my personal life. Love you all!"

This is kinda fair. But tbh, it could have been worse. The fact that she didn't say "if you don't like it, then **** you" is good enough lol.

Idk, I think the silliness (re: the Beach Boys song) translates better on video than in her captions. She sounds good and looks good too. She seems excited to finally share HER story, which she should be!!

• Love 2
12 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Maybe you should get a lot of therapy… maybe that’s the part of the message you need to focus on 😂

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block