New Britney video: I worked my *** off for this book, I had a lot of therapy to get this book done

1 minute ago, BritneyWiki said:

Right. But why did she want to put out that statement? It seems a bit pointed, like perhaps she's heard some of the negative comments about her book release online. I want her to rise above all of that.

I think you’re over analyzing her message here. She’s poured her heart into it and wants people to like the book. It’s nothing more than that :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

She's so reactive. That almost sounded like a threat. Instead of focusing on the negativity, she should make videos for her fans that LOVE her.

Imagine if she said "I am so happy to tell my loving fans that i can finally share my whole story with them. My book is now available to pre-order. I really poured my heart and soul into this memoir over two years and I'm excited for you to finally know what's been going on in my personal life. Love you all!"

This is isn't about you!  she is not your doll and you will deal with it.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block