Britney's new book, 'The Woman In Me,' out October 24th (pre-order it now)

3 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

I never get how each thread ends up being a negative thread because fans give their opinions :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

That's because there's always ONE member (not always the same, depends on the day) who decide to become a dictator out of nowhere.

What about everybody relax and accept we are all free to share our views. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I love the cover, it's so simple yet beautiful and strong. The black background is so powerful for some reason, and I love the picture she chose, I love that she's topless and it's kind of related to her Instagram posts.

I'm honestly so relieved and happy the book is finally coming out, God only knows how I waited for this day. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Alio said:

That's because there's always ONE member (not always the same, depends on the day) who decide to become a dictator out of nowhere.

What about everybody relax and accept we are all free to share our views. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Some are allowed to not like the book cover I- :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Mutya said:

I love the cover, it's so simple yet beautiful and strong. The black background is so powerful for some reason, and I love the picture she chose, I love that she's topless and it's kind of related to her Instagram posts.

I'm honestly so relieved and happy the book is finally coming out, God only knows how I waited for this day. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Love it! I also thought the photo was an homage to her recent love for posting noodz :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I swear some of y’all are never satisfied with anything Britney does. 

It’s a simple book cover with more than enough pages. 

Plus! She used the Herb Ritts era. He’s one hell of a photographer and my favorite she’s ever worked with. 2001 was her best era and you can’t tell me otherwise. 

• Like 6

My personal opinion is that the choice of this beautiful 22 years old picture as the cover is not a good choice because I feel like there is a little disconnect with what we heard from Britney those past few years. The book, as we expect, is supposed to be a woman who has lived, who went through hell, and who has a gigantic burden on her shoulders and this is finally the occasion for that woman to spit her truth to the face of the world...the picture is giving me **** cute Barbie-Britney and she's almost her sons' age in this pic.

So I think in terms of marketing the publishing house could have found a more coherent visual with current Britney and the story of her life, even from an old photoshoot.

Now that being said it's not the end of the world, it's actually not THAT bad and we will deal with it just fine. :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, SJK said:

I swear some of y’all are never satisfied with anything Britney does. 

It’s a simple book cover with more than enough pages. 

Plus! She used the Herb Ritts era. He’s one hell of a photographer and my favorite she’s ever worked with. 2001 was her best era and you can’t tell me otherwise. 

We are in 2023 but yes, I agree. Love the title! Love the amount of pages! It’s not far fetch to think that some fans were hoping for a new photo shoot for the cover. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block