Britney's new book, 'The Woman In Me,' out October 24th (pre-order it now)

58 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

A little disappointed by the cover. I expected a photo of currentney (due to my own expectations) but I will still buy the book and enjoy it. 

I was kind of surprised by the cover, but I guess it’s “classic” Britney so it works since it’s about her whole life….and she’s half naked and we know how much she loves that lol! 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Alio said:

My personal opinion is that the choice of this beautiful 22 years old picture as the cover is not a good choice because I feel like there is a little disconnect with what we heard from Britney those past few years. The book, as we expect, is supposed to be a woman who has lived, who went through hell, and who has a gigantic burden on her shoulders and this is finally the occasion for that woman to spit her truth to the face of the world...the picture is giving me **** cute Barbie-Britney and she's almost her sons' age in this pic.

So I think in terms of marketing the publishing house could have found a more coherent visual with current Britney and the story of her life, even from an old photoshoot.

Now that being said it's not the end of the world, it's actually not THAT bad and we will deal with it just fine. :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

Yes I agree. I would have preferred a recent picture, even just of her at her house writing the book… Something that feels more connected to who she is now.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes I agree. I would have preferred a recent picture, even just of her at her house writing the book… Something that feels more connected to who she is now.

Yeah the Britney in this picture is telling me to drink Pepsi, wear Skechers 4wheelers and play with her Playstation video game. 

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

But don't get me wrong I am beyooooooooooooooooond excited for this book. I need it in my hands now !

• Love 1
Just now, Alio said:

Yeah the Britney in this picture is telling me to drink Pepsi, wear Skechers 4wheelers and play with her Playstation video game. 

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

But don't get me wrong I am beyooooooooooooooooond excited for this book. I need it in my hands now !

It’s from the same album as the book title so I’m assuming there’s a tie in there to the theme of the book. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s from the same album as the book title so I’m assuming there’s a tie in there to the theme of the book. 

Yes indeed but the highlight of the book will obviously not be about her secret nights with Wade Robson back in the day. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block