Britney's new book, 'The Woman In Me,' out October 24th (pre-order it now)

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

it's one thing to not like the cover and it's another thing to expect that she should've done some new photoshoot for the book. She doesn't owe us anything. 

Everyone is entitled to their own feelings, opinions and there is nothing wrong with people hoping for a new photo for the cover of the book.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

it's one thing to not like the cover and it's another thing to expect that she should've done some new photoshoot for the book. She doesn't owe us anything. 

Fans can express themselves and what they were thinking the book cover would be. Or their opinions. Especially if they are purchasing it with their own money. Grow up and take it down five notches. Nobody said they expected anything from her. Fans are allowed to be shocked that a 20 year photo was used instead of giving her a proper professional cover shoot that her book deserves :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I apologize that those expressing that they would rather have an up to date photo bothers you. You’re going to have to get over it because the opinions of this book have just started.

Sadly you’re going to be very offended for a long time if you think fans aren’t going to voice their opinions or voice what they were thinking the book would be once reading  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Respect?  Calm down, she's a pop star not a saint. Critique of things like a book cover are fair game, nobody here has said anything nasty, people are just voicing their opinions. 

Exactly. It's a book cover, get a life. You got ur book. Why waste time on an opinion that don't matter to anyone 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Fans can express themselves and what they were thinking the book cover would be. Or their opinions. Especially if they are purchasing it with their own money. Grow up and take it down five notches. Nobody said they expected anything from her. Fans are allowed to be shocked that a 20 year photo was used instead of giving her a proper professional cover shoot that her book deserves :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I apologize that those expressing that they would rather have an up to date photo bothers you. You’re going to have to get over it because the opinions of this book have just started.

Sadly you’re going to be very offended for a long time if you think fans aren’t going to voice their opinions or voice what they were thinking the book would be once reading  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

You're the one who needs to grow up and to take it down 5 notches. I was respectful and restrained toward you in my comment and you can be the same in yours. My point still stands. 

15 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I feel like as fans we should be more trusting of Britney's thought process and stop expecting things of her. 

I feel like as fans we all should be who we are individually as fans, not being controlled by other fans to take on their personal opinions, views and feelings.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

You're the one who needs to grow up and to take it down 5 notches. I was respectful and restrained toward you in my comment and you can be the same in yours. My point still stands. 

My point was respectful and my point also certainly still stands. Let fans say their opinions and thoughts on the book. They don’t have to align with yours and you certainly don’t have to agree nor like the comment. 

• Love 4
Just now, GlitterRain said:

My point was respectful and my point also certainly still stands. Let fans say their opinions and thoughts on the book. They don’t have to align with yours and you certainly don’t have to agree nor like the comment. 

Telling me to 'grow up' and take it down a notch is hardly respectful when I didn't come at you that way. This convo is over. 

• Super Mods
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Telling me to 'grow up' and take it down a notch is hardly respectful when I didn't come at you that way. This convo is over. 

This conversation is most definitely over and I apologize for any inconveniences that you may occur from fans stating their opinions and thoughts. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Exactly. It's a book cover, get a life. You got ur book. Why waste time on an opinion that don't matter to anyone 

Genuinely, why are you here if not to hear other fans opinions about the comings and goings of the pop star Britney Spears?  Seriously I think it would help me to know because maybe I'm on the wrong forum. There sure do seem to be a lot of people on here who don't actually want to hear other fans discuss Britney. Maybe it'd be better if we all just "yaas queen"ed under every post. Like just 21 pages of everyone saying the same thing over and over again? 

Edited by handmedown
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Im sure if it was a new pic people would hate on it more, like oh she's old, theres AI on her face, bla bla bla. Also, shes quite unrecognizable to the gp these days so im sure they thought this through picking a pic from the era she was most famous for her artistry and not controversies

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block