Toxic Behavior on Exhale

Over the past few days to weeks, I have noticed that certain members repeatedly show their poisonous behavior towards others.

- Disrespecting super mods: There are new moderators between us and some of you still can't realize that these are not now regular members and they are responsible for keeping this forum running smoothly and all problems are solved. You repeatedly make (especially) from @princessmimi , @Jordan Millerand @GlitterRain a practice target without realizing that they are doing their job and that they are humans. I really can't imagine the pressure they are under and deserves respect like @BUWYGF @SlayOut @Puppy too.

- Targeted harassment of users: Again, certain users stalk the activity of their "targets" and try in many ways to provoke their target, discredit, damage their minds and destroy their reputation. 

This behavior is completely unacceptable and I don't understand how anyone can even dare to think of such a thing. This is a free forum where people can express their opinion, their feelings, and they don't have to be afraid of being attacked, but when I see what some users are doing, I am forced to be afraid and I am afraid for some users here and I want to them be happy here.

- Labeling users: Over and over again, certain users here label others as racists just because they are trying to defend someone else or have a different opinion.

- Targeted campaigns: I know that there is a group chat, where members plan among themselves how to harm other members. If you have problems against someone in particular, solve it civilly, preferably with a mediator between you, instead of targeted attacks.

- Provocation with a "haha" reaction: many users are annoyed by how one user repeatedly gives a "haha" reaction even to normal and reasonable posts. I advise this user to spend the day doing more productive and useful activities than these embarrassing "jokes", or say openly what problem they have.

- Bringing up old dramas: There was an incident where a user shared a photo of an asian woman just because she looked similar to another Asian woman. This situation has already been resolved, the user has been instructed, he has been justly punished. It's not enough for some of you and you still bring this thing up even though there are much worse and more serious things going on here, which are often done by the "shouting" users themselves.

(These are the points I have in mind at the moment, others may be added later).

I advise all mean people to look at themselves before they start judging and labeling others. We are human and we should learn to understand and forgive others. And if a person like me can have a change of heart and learn to like and understand @GlitterRain and see the good he brings now, then it won't be so hard for you to move to the good and forgive people for their mistakes and treat others nicely.

If this is difficult for you, then you should take a break from this forum and solve all personal problems aside. If you want to share your problems with us, we are here to help you. Do fulfilling activities to feel positive, meet friends, family or consult a therapist.

If you can't and don't want to be kind to others, and even a FORCED vacation won't help you, then don't say anything or better leave.

-----

If I will see this behavior in someone of you, I will do everything I can to stop it, your plans will be interrupted out and you will bury yourself with your behavior!

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Thank you so much.

I am trying so hard to do my job but for some reason,

I always offend someone.

I am a nice person who truly loves this website and wants to keep it a fun and safe environment.

Just because I'm a mod now doesn't mean I can't express myself anymore.

I AM STILL ME but just with alot of responsibilities now.

I am grateful for this position and enjoy it but you guys got to give me a chance here, its been only a week.

Hopefully things will change soon.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I agree! The actions of some on here are absolutely deplorable, including the racism. 

Thank you for your kind comments about me. I do appreciate it! 

3 hours ago, Puppy said:

Thank U GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Thank you so much.

I always offend someone.

I am a nice person who truly loves this website and wants to keep it a fun and safe environment.

I am grateful for this position and enjoy it but you guys got to give me a chance here, its been only a week.

I thank you for making this place better 200w.gif?cid=790b7611uhht5m3y6ki210pzy52

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Welcome to being a mod! There’s always someone who’s never going to be happy with our decisions. That’s their problem. 

Thank you for recommending me for my position btw.

I do enjoy it and I'm still learning.

All I ask is from everyone is to please treat me with respect cause I do my best to treat everyone the same way.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
Just now, princessmimi said:

Thank you for recommending me for my position btw.

I do enjoy it and I'm still learning.

All I ask for everyone is to please treat me with respect cause I do my best to treat everyone the same way.

You’re doing amazing! Don’t listen to the trolls of Exhale :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: And you know if you ever have any questions that you can message me anytime :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 4

I am really glad you took the time to make this statement. As a French Canadian and as a long-time Britney fan, sometimes my words can be misinterpreted or my point of view may be criticized, just because I don’t agree with all the behaviours and support that come with “being a stan”.

Caring about or being afraid for someone’s well-being doesn’t mean we don’t want this person to succeed and it doesn’t make us lesser fans.  

My POV will always be respectful and know that I’m never speaking as if what I say is the ultimate truth. I always prefer a good open-minded discussion, so never hesitate to challenge my opinions in a respectful way 😉.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Thank you so much.

I always offend someone.

You lost me when you gave me warning points for posting "Offensive Material" for this comment...

“So we should be okay with a security guard slapping a random fan in the face who approaches their client from behind?”

Yes…

Yah no...you're not getting sympathy from me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheDukeDan said:

I am really glad you took the time to make this statement. As a French Canadian and as a long-time Britney fan, sometimes my words can be misinterpreted or my point of view may be criticized, just because I don’t agree with all the behaviours and support that come with “being a stan”.

Caring about or being afraid for someone’s well-being doesn’t mean we don’t want this person to succeed and it doesn’t make us lesser fans.  

My POV will always be respectful and know that I’m never speaking as if what I say is the ultimate truth. I always prefer a good open-minded discussion, so never hesitate to challenge my opinions in a respectful way 😉.

Thank you for your words :)

I can imagine that sometimes we can end up with inappropriately chosen words (from the point of view of someone else) somewhere we don't want. But it's needed to ask about the context and try to understand what the other person wants to say, we are only human 🙃

We don't know what people here are going through in their personal lives, so we can at least help them feel better in this place 😊

1 hour ago, Sia said:

You lost me when you gave me warning points for posting "Offensive Material" for this comment...

“So we should be okay with a security guard slapping a random fan in the face who approaches their client from behind?”

Yes…

Yah no...you're not getting sympathy from me.

I think it would be right to discuss this in a message with @princessmimi & @GlitterRain, tell them your request in a polite way, and hopefully everything will be resolved for good :)

22 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

Spill the tea, Flavor 

happy-dance.gif

I think I've said a lot, the users I'm talking about know very well that's about them, I respect their privacy and I appeal to the good in them to stop all actions towards others. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

2 minutes ago, Jsken said:

woah a group chat :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I am not up on this drama but whoever this is about that's simply too much!!!

Yes, and it's been happening for a long time. I won't say if their intentions weren't well-intentioned, but when their intentions are destroying selected members just because they have their own opinions and heads is too much :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

I want to contribute to this topic.

The supermods could avoid comparison threads like the ones Britney Vs. Beyoncé or any other artists.

That doesn't do anything other than backlash the artists and make the users fight or avoid this website.

So you’ve read my threads :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block