🚨🚨VIDEO of Britney being assaulted by Victor Wembanyama's security guard surfaces | Britney told the truth, Victor Lied

7 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

And you can also see in the video that Sam grabbed/supported her back and it looks like he speeded up at the same time, presumably to have words with the security… where are all you at who said he did nothing? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

This.

6 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Sam and Britney's bodyguard disappear from the video at the end and she is left alone with Cade and cade's boyfriend, something must have happened inside

blackpink-ros%C3%A9.gif

I mean, we know how protective Sam is of Britney. He probably went after Wemby and his security and cussed them out or something. And good for him for making sure Britney was ok first.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Busybee said:

It still doesn't negate the fact that if you hit someone you say sorry. It was clearly a mistake but how they handled it after making it seem like she aggressively grabbed him is wild 

This whole situation is absurd. First they were in a private hotel lobby, why the **** does the security guards thinks he is allowed to slap peoples faces because of this mtF***r player that I've never heard about? Second, he saw he slaped a woman and he didn't even apologized or something. And now seeing by the video, it looks like Britney didn't even get to touch him, she was slapped before when she came closer. He should be sued for assault. The worst part is the lying. Would they act the same way if he had slapped Beyonce or Taylor? I doubt it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
20 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I can’t with TMZ saying Britney didn’t fall, as she indicated. She clearly said “nearly knocking me down” 

She also isn’t “screaming” sir as they state. Are they watching the same video? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: ridiculous. If this ain’t confirmation TMZ also have it in for her,  nothing is. Although I am glad they posted this video as it confirms her version of events

I could hear her saying sir in a British accent though. Still NOT ok what they did!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Cancer said:

Disgusting.

I predicted the misogyny -- rich coming from the Guardian, a supposedly left-wing liberal newspaper that treats its own female staff like dogs. And yet they harp on about women's rights all the time, damn hypocrites.

How dare they do this!

Honestly the fact that this is from The Guardian is shocking, they should know better than that. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’m literally fighting with one of my friends from gp. She’s insisting that she approached dangerously. Britney you said it right “ that’s america for you, f you all”

there was nothing dangerous in that video (except for the smack she received)

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block