🚨🚨VIDEO of Britney being assaulted by Victor Wembanyama's security guard surfaces | Britney told the truth, Victor Lied

12 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I've stayed quiet about this hoping video would finally come out and I'm glad it did. His video of him saying he didn't know who it was was until hours later is a lie because someone clearly said "woah that's britney spears"

Once again our girl is proven right but they will still give her slack for it smh

Yup, the neckbeard sports fans are all on his side, and some people are even bringing race into it trying to make him the victim of a white woman's wrath... Even though it was his security guard and not him who SLAPPED HER.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, easy said:

I HATE that this video is out knowing how embarrassed Britney was by the whole situation, but I LOVE that it's out to show Britney told the truth 

It actually ends up working out for her because this shows that she approached him innocently and how she was treated. 

• Love 9
Just now, GlitterRain said:

It actually ends up working out for her because this shows that she approached him innocently and how she was treated. 

Yup! It negates literally everything both Wemby and the security guard said. Britney did not grab him, his security did not push her, and he knew it was Britney. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

WTF at this article, the title is the most misogynistic thing I've ever seen:

They barely have 700 followers. Irrelevant. 

Edit, sorry I take it back. It’s the guardian article. Ugh awful 

Edited by rennen2.0

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block