🚨🚨VIDEO of Britney being assaulted by Victor Wembanyama's security guard surfaces | Britney told the truth, Victor Lied

Just now, Isla said:

Honestly the fact that this is from The Guardian is shocking, they should know better than that. 

They don't. They PRETEND to understand the plight of marginalized groups, but they are an anti-semetic and woman-hating organization at their core. Even if they pretend to be otherwise.

Look into how they've treated their female journalists in the past and you'll open an ugly can of worms.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Wow, that makes it totally ok then. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Sorry I didn’t explain it very well, I just meant that someone else in the thread expressed they didn’t hear her British accent in this, so I was just saying I could hear it.

I was in no way relating that to what’s happened, it’s really fkin bad and although he didn’t mean to actually smack her in the face, these security guys need to realise that actions have consequences, and be more mindful. 

1 minute ago, Cancer said:

They don't. They PRETEND to understand the plight of marginalized groups, but they are an anti-semetic and woman-hating organization at their core. Even if they pretend to be otherwise.

Look into how they've treated their female journalists in the past and you'll open an ugly can of worms.

I honestly had no idea :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1

She didn't even touch him from what we can see, bodyguard is doing a bad move but he is not looking at her, imo it's an automatic move from a guy who is paid to protect. His move hit her arms and she hits herself no ? I don't really see him using his arm to struck her in the face.

That said, she is clearly heard by everyone BEFORE, he didn't care ok, they knew she was Britney Spears right after the incident and I'm proud she speaks lood : "**** YOU ALL !!!!" :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:Seems they have talk and she was upset which is clearly understable because of their behavior. They could have they sorry, hug and pic and that's it but no ... Another drama !

Edited by Matou
1 minute ago, toronto91 said:

She should move to Canada. 

I swear, I have been thinking the same thing. Vancouver is beautiful. It’s still on the west coast and not too long of a flight from LA. Tbh Canada would be a good place to move to. I don’t pretend to know everything about its history, idk how they typically treat their celebs but it seems chill, the people are very nice and progressive enough for artists and can also be a refuge for when she wants to lay low but still go into town to enjoy herself. Barring the winter weather, maybe she’d like it.

The UK press is mercilessly cruel, worse than America’s media. Anywhere else is too far or there’s a language barrier. If nothing else maybe Britney could rent a summer home on the lake in Vancouver or Muskoka in Ontario (many celebs have vacation homes there). Just go someplace else to decompress. LA/Vegas is too hot on her heels. She needs somewhere she can get away to to help have some semblance of peace, so she can heal and enjoy her life. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

After seeing the video, it’s not surprising why charges won’t be filed. The security didn’t even look like he had malicious intent. It just seems more like a knee jerk reaction of swatting someone away. It didn’t even look like he attempted to hit her in the face

• Love 1
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

So he didn’t purposefully smack her in the face, it was a knee jerk response to her reaching up to to touch the player. I thought I read at first that she was also knocked to the ground, but I might be wrong there.

And I can definitely hear a hint of her UK accent in her speaking after. 

A knee jerk reaction is to slap someone in the face?  Why didn't he apologize?

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, Aj20 said:

After seeing the video, it’s not surprising why charges won’t be filed. The security didn’t even look like he had malicious intent. It just seems more like a knee jerk reaction of swatting someone away. It didn’t even look like he attempted to hit her in the face

It doesn’t matter. She is still a woman, she was hit in the face by that man and all she did was politely tap on someone’s shoulder. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Aj20 said:

So what about the whole shoulder thing that you kept posting about and the logic of it? :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Are you still not willing to confirm it was an overreaction and there was clearly no threat from the 5ft nothing woman politely saying sir. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by rennen2.0
  • Love 3
Just now, very_urban said:

So what about the whole shoulder thing that you kept posting about and the logic of it? :clownery_makeup_meme:

She didn’t touch his shoulder and she didn’t grab him from behind so both parties lied. You see how I can be logical?

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block