🚨🚨VIDEO of Britney being assaulted by Victor Wembanyama's security guard surfaces | Britney told the truth, Victor Lied

7 minutes ago, mono-yuumi said:

This whole situation is absurd. First they were in a private hotel lobby, why the **** does the security guards thinks he is allowed to slap peoples faces because of this mtF***r player that I've never heard about? Second, he saw he slaped a woman and he didn't even apologized or something. And now seeing by the video, it looks like Britney didn't even get to touch him, she was slapped before when she came closer. He should be sued for assault. The worst part is the lying. Would they act the same way if he had slapped Beyonce or Taylor? I doubt it. 

She's always the exception smh

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, timito said:

This here is the best factual example of how everything gets twisted about her by the media and other people and she says the truth. I dare never think what people ever say about her is true (I have doubted her at times). I will forever trust her now.  

Amen. 

• Love 1
Just now, Aj20 said:

She didn’t touch his shoulder and she didn’t grab him from behind so both parties lied. You see how I can be logical?

You were claiming that she couldn't have possibly reached his shoulder, whereas we can see from the video that she easily could. Where's you logic? :clownery_makeup_meme:

There's also the fact that she could've done it when she went off camera for a brief moment.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Isla said:

Nooo that looks like it hurt... I don't blame Britney for what she said afterwards she must have been so upset and mad.

That's a humilitating situation to any person. And they managed to make it 100x worse with the denying and lying. They could've just acted like adults and apologized for it and saying it was an accident. But they didn't, because clearly it wasn't an accident, the security is a douche just like the player and they think they are above society rules. Disgusting. Watching the video I wished Sam punched him right back in the face, but glad he was rational and didn't because that would make things much worse for Britney. 

Edited by mono-yuumi
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Sorry I didn’t explain it very well, I just meant that someone else in the thread expressed they didn’t hear her British accent in this, so I was just saying I could hear it.

I was in no way relating that to what’s happened, it’s really fkin bad and although he didn’t mean to actually smack her in the face, these security guys need to realise that actions have consequences, and be more mindful. 

Oh sorry, I just saw someone using that as an excuse the other day, which I thought was ridiculous.

• Love 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Literally stop embarrassing yourself please. She was assaulted, end of story. They lied. 

She was not assaulted. Please do not be dramatic. he swatted her away and hit her face my point from the other thread still stands as a celebrity she should know not to just run up on people

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

A knee jerk reaction is to slap someone in the face?  Why didn't he apologize?

No the knee jerk reaction was to physically move away whatever object was coming close to the person he was paid to protect. It’s just that in doing this he happened to make forceful contact with a human being’s face. 

His reactions after this, and those of the player say a lot. None of them seem to offer any apology or concern and check if Britney is ok, they just carry on walking. It’s hard to watch, and it probably hurt her a lot, so please don’t think I’m saying any of this is ok. I’m just saying that he didn’t actually assault her by slapping her in the face with intention. 

• Love 3
Just now, pablitonizer said:

Imagine being a nobody in the world and having Britney behind you asking for a picture with you and all your security does is slap her? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

You could have had a free meet and greet, j3rk! Marta could never!  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

If he’s a nobody why was Britney chasing after him trying to get a picture? Just because you don’t know him don’t mean he’s a nobody

4 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

“**** you all” indeed. Why the **** is Britney the only celebrity that all these fake “woke” values don’t apply to?! If she gains a little weight (like 2007 VMA’s) she is ridiculed and not “celebrated”, if she doesn’t dress up then she’s just trashy/unkempt and not “down to earth”, and apparently a man can hit her and even the headlines say “Britney Spears hit herself” :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Aj20 said:

She was not assaulted. Please do not be dramatic. he swatted her away and hit her face my point from the other thread still stands as a celebrity she should know not to just run up on people

Sorry, I see the words “hit her face” and that’s the end of that. She was assaulted. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block