Kevin Federline slams Daily Mail reporter Daphne Barak for her story linking Britney to m***: she fabricated lies

Part of me thinks he did this so TMZ would FINALLY report on that disgusting article (since they have a bigger reach, even if he's denying - although doesn't specify what exactly as TMZ notes - convenient) and the other part believes that insane Daphne woman is really harassing everyone going after another tragic celeb story like she did to Amy Winehouse in her final months among others... yuck either way

• Love 2
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

I think K-Flop broke with Daphne too because Rosengart has threatened to bury them in legal debt if they kept up with their antics. 

Either way, good to see that she has a team giving these leeches a shakedown behind the scenes. 

I 1,000% agree. Or, because of the public out lashings, maybe this was orchestrated to make him seem like he is defending Britney. (Major fail)

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block