Kevin Federline slams Daily Mail reporter Daphne Barak for her story linking Britney to m***: she fabricated lies

This isn’t surprising, Daphne’s recent article contained indications she was no longer on good terms with Kevin. But honestly I thought it was just that after she sucked everything she wanted out of them, she decided to go all no holds on barred on both Britney and Kevin.

Many journalists do this, suck up to their targets or their family, only to drop a biting expose in the end, catching everyone off guard (recently happened to Chris Licht, ex CEO of CNN)

However, I didn’t expect that Kevin was actually the one to sever ties a few months ago (allegedly). Shame on Kevin and Jamie for doing this to Britney and letting that lady put out this garbage for clicks and clout. 

***** slap GIF

• Like 2
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

idgaf how old they are. they’re old enough to know right from wrong. they’re not babies. i hope britney cuts them off when they’re 18 and let them know how life really is

Yeah, let’s not do this. They’re children. No matter what they’ve done or did, I guarantee you that Britney would appreciate of her fans speaking so terminal and cruel about her sons. Let’s not allow emotions to get in the way of logic. That is wrong on so many levels. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Yeah, let’s not do this. They’re children. No matter what they’ve done or did, I guarantee you that Britney would appreciate of her fans speaking so terminal and cruel about her sons. Let’s not allow emotions to get in the way of logic. That is wrong on so many levels. 

i think they know right from wrong. so ima say what i want 😁

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Wrong or right, those words are never okay and will only damage Britney’s relationship with her children even further. We want healing for Britney and her children rather than bringing them down.

people heal in their own ways, once again they are old enough to know right from wrong. they don’t magically get some sort of wisdom when they turn 18. how they are now could easily be them in 10 or 20 years from now. either way my opinion is my opinion. thanks

• Like 2

He 100% said it and is now unable to take the heat. He wanted to destroy her reputation, it is pretty obvious. As I have previously said, I don't think she is doing m*** but I don't think the recovery after the conservatorship has been as easy as people may have anticipated. If I were her I would just move to England and cut everyone from her toxic life off. Legit go in hiding and resurface a few years later when she is a 100% better. 

Edited by Explicit
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

people heal in their own ways, once again they are old enough to know right from wrong. they don’t magically get some sort of wisdom when they turn 18. how they are now could easily be them in 10 or 20 years from now. either way my opinion is my opinion. thanks

Great! I agree. Sure we all have our opinions but moving forward, let’s refrain from name-calling them all sorts of vulgar things. As a fan of Britney’s, that’s the least amount of respect I can give to her.

2 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Great! I agree. Sure we all have our opinions but moving forward, let’s refrain from name-calling them all sorts of vulgar things. As a fan of Britney’s, that’s the least amount of respect I can give to her.

you should learn how to read and retain information. my first post had no name calling at all. have a nice day 

• Like 1
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

you should learn how to read and retain information. my first post had no name calling at all. have a nice day 

I’m aware! I wasn’t necessarily referring to you, I’m speaking indirectly to a lot of this fanbase who gains pleasure by bullying her children. Have a nice day!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block