Kevin Federline slams Daily Mail reporter Daphne Barak for her story linking Britney to m***: she fabricated lies

2 hours ago, Daredevil said:

reported for cyber bullying

Apparently this fake account was created to attack users and is being protected someone, no matter how much it insults and we report it, it is still here. GlitterRain  He has banned me and the forum and has disabled my functions for days without prior notice and for much minor things but since this troll is attacking me, apparently he is enjoying it

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Ciocoi said:

Something tells me Kfed and the boys didn’t want to go to the lengths Daphne did, and pulled the plug. Since she already had documentation of all of this, she released it, and in the process dragged Kevin through the mud as well (his lawn, house, Hawaii child support). But I 100% believe they trusted her enough to say she was using m-eth, but just regretted their statements after.

Something also tells me Britney’s team reached out, and shut this down. We know they have ties with TMZ. I was just thinking to myself this morning, “why hasn’t TMZ reported on this?”, they would normally eat this up. 

I think Kevin noticed the campaign he had against Britney a few months ago was not working for him. Also, I agree that this time Britney's team took some strong stance and threatened with a lawsuit or some sort of measure. This change of heart is, clearly, not about Kevin feeling sorry. 

• Love 1
On 6/11/2023 at 9:32 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Her lies and attempts to exploit minors is click bait and another repulsive example of where, unfortunately, certain journalism has sunk today.

The audacity! He did the exact same thing when he posted that video of Britney and her boys arguing, as well as his stupid sit down interview. His comment makes me question whether or not he’s telling the truth about not saying she’s on m***.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block