Kevin Federline slams Daily Mail reporter Daphne Barak for her story linking Britney to m***: she fabricated lies

2 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Even Victoria posted it on her story. I know they’re scared rn Doesn’t the child support agreement state that KFat can’t talk about Britney? I thought it was implemented initially by Jamie so Kevin kept quiet about the cship?

IMG-9186.jpg

I’m wondering what happened in march that made them backtracking? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Just now, jordeezyIZkarma said:

I do not think retraction should make you immune from being sues from slander. We all know the headlines will still be there and nobody will read the retraction. I swear, aside from Donald Trump, the media has never abused anyone the way they do Britney. 

Exactly. Tomorrow we will see the “Britney’s **** addiction” everywhere but not this… :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Super Mods
Just now, G-unit said:

I mean, this is one time he SHOULD speak.  The lies she spewed about the mother of his children are absolutely damaging to the kids.  He should’ve dragged harder.

I guarantee you that this isn’t coming from a place of willingness. I bet Rosengart got ahold of him!

• Love 7
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Even Victoria posted it on her story. I know they’re scared rn Doesn’t the child support agreement state that KFat can’t talk about Britney? I thought it was implemented initially by Jamie so Kevin kept quiet about the cship?

IMG-9186.jpg

"Our minor children", "minors, minors, minors"... ***** they're 16 and 17 year olds probably smoking w**d with you every day, come up with something else for sympathy points.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

"Our minor children", "minors, minors, minors"... ***** they're 16 and 17 year olds probably smoking w**d with you every day, come up with something else for sympathy points.

That doesn’t change the fact that they are minors and clearly don’t deserve this treatment.:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Idk I feel like kevin was contacted by rosengart. 

Yes, that was my first thought. This self-serving individual has not just had an attack of decency. Rosengart told him what action would be taken if he did not retract and Kaplan probably confirmed that he could be in serious legal trouble. The thing about Kfed is that he is not bright enough to play the game with Britney that Loucifer and Jamie Spears did. Pathetic excuse for a father exposing his children to the moral void that is Daphne Barek. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Style. In Moscow said:

That doesn’t change the fact that they are minors and clearly don’t deserve this treatment.:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I perceive them as young men who are probably in their "cool guy" phase right now and have, in my opinion, most likely – to an extent – chosen to participate in exploiting Britney. They're clearly trying to make it sound like we're talking about vulnerable little kids and that's just plain phony. Like, let's get real. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I still think Britney should sue Kevin. Drown him with legal debt. I bet he said all of what was reported to the media. This was to blackmail Britney if she refused to allow them to go to Hawaii to continue collecting the monthly child support check. Little did he know it was going to backfire him. I hope the reporter comes out with receipts that proves  Kevin actually said those things about Britney. Rosengart should come for him good. End this scum bag. Enough with this loser. 

Edited by Toxicboy07
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block