Kevin Federline slams Daily Mail reporter Daphne Barak for her story linking Britney to m***: she fabricated lies

7 minutes ago, FruitoftheLoomis said:

Something tells me Kfed and the boys didn’t want to go to the lengths Daphne did, and pulled the plug. Since she already had documentation of all of this, she released it, and in the process dragged Kevin through the mud as well (his lawn, house, Hawaii child support). But I 100% believe they trusted her enough to say she was using m-eth, but just regretted their statements after.

Something also tells me Britney’s team reached out, and shut this down. We know they have ties with TMZ. I was just thinking to myself this morning, “why hasn’t TMZ reported on this?”, they would normally eat this up. 

I think he did say these things and maybe this was what they had prepared to attack Britney if she didn't accept the boys going to Hawaii but since she signed the authorization they decided not to say anything, but Daphne couldn't lose all this material and she decided to publish the story anyway.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Decent? Please lol. I mean, he let this lady into his home. This wouldn't have happened if he wasn't such money grubbing leech. 

Ooh I agree - he’s disgusting and I know he’s only come out to cover his own *** from the impending legal consequences of all this, but it’s decent for K-flop levels. 

4 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Maybe he found out Daphne’s connections to Ghislaine Maxwell and didn’t want the children  near them, but it can be far fetched since we’re talking about Kevin. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

There are a lot of people in England who call her a ped0 and I remember that picture of her with Preston on the sofa and it makes me sick to my stomach 😣

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

How convenient that there aren’t any specific denials but Kevin ya should of known better, you’re the one who stupidly invited not only a journalist but a tabloid journalist into “your” home, this fallout is 100% on you!!

As I've always said, he's the biggest idiot to ever exist. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Decent? All KFed is doing is covering his own ***. Nowhere in his lawyer’s written statement to TMZ did KFed deny any of the claims, his or the boys. He and Daphne had a falling out but she went ahead with the story anyway. He probably regrets doing the “documentary” now because Daphne has shown him and his wife in a bad light, and was slightly sympathetic to Britney (but still gaslit her). He has his own children smearing their mom but WHO actually has benefited from that? Kevin and his wallet!

As someone said the other day: give him enough rope and he’ll hang himself. Likewise for the rest of Team Con, Jamie, et al. I’m betting that Daphne has HOURS WORTH of footage she’ll use if he dare tries to further discredit her reporting. Kaplan has a ton of **** to clean up now thanks to his client who overplayed his hand.

This is the result of Kevin’s greed, ego, laziness and stupidity. 

Whatever it’s coming from, it’s better that he “slams” this than it continue on. He’s a grub and I’m glad it’s blown up in his face believe me. Maybe “decent” was the wrong word

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I think he did say these things and maybe this was what they had prepared to attack Britney if she didn't accept the boys going to Hawaii but since she signed the authorization they decided not to say anything, but Daphne couldn't lose all this material and she decided to publish the story anyway.

Woah. Great observation to linking it back to Hawaii. That is very plausible. They used this information as leverage to get them to Hawaii/more years of financial support. When she agreed, they backed out, and maybe now they’re panicking because they don’t want a fight. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Either he realised quickly how he can get sued, or he received a cease and desist from Britney’s lawyer ‘cause damnnnn, this has happened in the blink of an eye!:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Repeat of those videos he tried to leak saying she is a bad mother. Also a big fail. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block