Kevin Federline slams Daily Mail reporter Daphne Barak for her story linking Britney to m***: she fabricated lies

1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

I perceive them as young men who are probably in their "cool guy" phase right now and have, in my opinion, most likely – to an extent – chosen to participate in exploiting Britney. They're clearly trying to make it sound like we're talking about vulnerable little kids and that's just plain phony. Like, let's get real. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I don’t like the way they speak about their mother, but I wouldn’t go off on them because just like Britney they were victims of that shjtty family. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Decent? Please lol. I mean, he let this lady into his home. This wouldn't have happened if he wasn't such money grubbing leech. 

He let this woman into the home Britney pays for. And allowed her to destroy her character, not realizing that would back fire on him and the kids tho…this is just betrayal wendy said it best All of them.

• Like 2

I wonder if all of this is just to continue to trigger her triggers. **** use, prescription, **** tests etc are all likely a trigger for her, whether she’s abused them or not. She was tested meticulously for 13 years and prescribed lithium after all.

Pure evil

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I don’t like the way they speak about their mother, but I wouldn’t go off on them because just like Britney they were victims of that shjtty family. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

I totally agree! In a way, everyone's a victim here. If just a victim of greed, then that. I wouldn't go off on them either, I'm just calling out Kevtoria's obvious bull**** with those calculated "reactions" to the m*** article.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Decent? All KFed is doing is covering his own ***. Nowhere in his lawyer’s written statement to TMZ did KFed deny any of the claims, his or the boys. He and Daphne had a falling out but she went ahead with the story anyway. He probably regrets doing the “documentary” now because Daphne has shown him and his wife in a bad light, and was slightly sympathetic to Britney (but still gaslit her). He has his own children smearing their mom but WHO actually has benefited from that? Kevin and his wallet!

As someone said the other day: give him enough rope and he’ll hang himself. Likewise for the rest of Team Con, Jamie, et al. I’m betting that Daphne has HOURS WORTH of footage she’ll use if he dare tries to further discredit her reporting. Kaplan has a ton of **** to clean up now thanks to his client who overplayed his hand.

This is the result of Kevin’s greed, ego, laziness and stupidity. 

It’s so crazy to me that Britney surrounded herself with such horrible people. This man was supposed to protect Britney…. As a young adult all I can say is I don’t want to ever feel so bad about myself that I forgot how I Great I am and settle for someone who will just use and hurt me in exchange for a fun time…Kevin makes me sick 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

I have a feeling Kevin and the klan were about to get sued and still very well could, assuming Daphne releases evidence to prove this family said all of this. Oh how the tables have turned. Mess with @Henry. And it’s gonna cost ya

The way they thought that they were slick or doing something :roxxy:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

lol after being paid, he invite her to the privacy of her home and expose her underage children, what a responsible father.

He invited the most sensationalist journalist to his home in several occasions, she’s the same person who was obsessed with the death of Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse, what did he expect to happen? 

Well, her paying him to do an interview puts her ability to really be considered a journalist in question.

In any case, the m*** accusations were extreme as hell, but I don't believe that he didn't say those things. Same with the kids. He chose to let them speak to an unscrupulous "journalist" and now that she's publishing dirt about him and the boys' home + the extreme stuff about Brit, he gets Kaplan to release this statement. 

I'm glad he did, though, because things need to be smoothed over with Brit. There's no need for them to have beef playing out in the press.

I’m shocked that people are acting surprised as if we didn’t see this coming. While Britney is accused of a lot of things (she’s an a-list public figure and permanent media spectacle), the general public has not nor ever was on Kevin or Victoria’s side. What Kevin did by inviting Daphne for an interview was surely a mistake and only dug whatever reputation they may have had left into a ditch. I’m glad they’re owning up to their consequences because I can only imagine how hurt Britney may be after all this which I’m sure affects her children, guaranteed. By the end of the day — the general public, fans, people, her children, etc. want to see Britney thrive and be happy. Britney made the mistake by getting involved with a leach who only had $5 to his name and hardly any ambition. Two children later and as a result, she unfortunately had to pay the consequence. I hope that Britney is healthy, happy and finds peace throughout all this. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block