The trolling has to stop! It’s unacceptable and Britney would not tolerate it either.

Message added by GlitterRain,

Any issues about moderation, mods or other users can be brought up to Jordan or mods privately. Thank you!

2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Janet Jackson Reaction GIFThe good news is we all have the potential to change our ways and try to improve. We all have our days. Even you and I have gotten into it. The difference is I do not WANT drama. I would prefer to get along. I would prefer for this place to be more like what it used to be. The difference is this user you quoted seemingly has ZERO interest in being a half decent human. I won’t judge their personal life because I don’t know them or what they’ve been through. But having trauma is not an excuse to be a nasty ***** all the time. But I will judge based off the behavior here and what I’ve seen and they are genuinely one of the most rude, pot stirring, drama seeking, hypocritical users in the entire forum. There is never any compassion, kindness, and human decency to offset ANY of the persistent nastiness. Just vileness. All the time.

I feel bad anytime someone gets ganged up by multiple people at once, but this user has made this place EXHAUSTING.

You say you don’t want drama every day yet you insert yourself into it all the time and pretend to be some Angel!

Stay pressed halfdressed!

There is an ignore feature and sad for you to think this site ruins your day all the time yet you’re back to cry a river once again!

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Janet Jackson Reaction GIFThe good news is we all have the potential to change our ways and try to improve. We all have our days. Even you and I have gotten into it. The difference is I do not WANT drama. I would prefer to get along. I would prefer for this place to be more like what it used to be. The difference is this user you quoted seemingly has ZERO interest in being a half decent human. I won’t judge their personal life because I don’t know them or what they’ve been through. But having trauma is not an excuse to be a nasty ***** all the time. But I will judge based off the behavior here and what I’ve seen and they are genuinely one of the most rude, pot stirring, drama seeking, hypocritical users in the entire forum. There is never any compassion, kindness, and human decency to offset ANY of the persistent nastiness. Just vileness. All the time.

I feel bad anytime someone gets ganged up by multiple people at once, but this user has made this place EXHAUSTING.

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Coming from you? :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: You’ll be crying in my DMs again soon begging for me to forgive you again and me ignoring you, AGAIN.

Gurl I don't give a f about you. I have you between ignored members. You are MEAN towards others with Joshy in whole time. That's all what I say.

• Love 1

Glitter you're kidding right? your last 7 pages thread was you trying to convince us that Britney shaved the back of her head even when we were providing screenshots that she didn't and even if she did what's the big deal. If that ain't trolling. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Richie said:

Glitter you're kidding right? your last 7 pages thread was you trying to convince us that Britney shaved the back of her head even when we were providing screenshots that she didn't and even if she did what's the big deal. If that ain't trolling. 

And? What about it? Sorry that you’re so bothered by the observation that her hair was clearly visibly shorter/shaved. 

Anything else? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

On 6/10/2023 at 5:14 PM, GlitterRain said:

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Apparently trolling and cyberbullying if you accept it and if it is tolerated when it comes to attacking me and users with whom you do not sympathize:

YwoNDEv.png

dy1KIYm.png

0D6fdWX.jpg

sX1AhSi.png

Magically this account appeared today after three years without publishing and his first response was to attack me in all my threads.

iXtVcGF.png

Edited by Antidote
  • Super Mods
Just now, Antidote said:

Apparently trolling and cyberbullying if you accept it and if it is tolerated when it comes to attacking me and users with whom you do not sympathize:

YwoNDEv.png

dy1KIYm.png

0D6fdWX.jpg

sX1AhSi.png

Magically this account appeared today after three years without publishing and his first response was to attack me in all my threads.

53 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

This is not cool. Please do better and refrain from cyber bullying. Why you felt the need to post their picture here is bizarre and this type of behaviour will not be tolerated. 

33 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

@ThatsHowIRoll please refrain from inciting hate against users :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Absolutely not! I just seen this and they have been issued warning points. Thank you for bringing this to my attention! 

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

You have banned me, denied functions and more without notice or warning and this user has been insulting me and other users all day and continues to do so since you continue to allow it, you made this thread saying that this would not be allowed and clearly You are showing your abuse of power again when you allow users with whom you do not sympathize to be insulted, harassed and attacked.

• Super Mods
Just now, Antidote said:

You have banned me, denied functions and more without notice or warning and this user has been insulting me and other users all day and continues to do so since you continue to allow it, you made this thread saying that this would not be allowed and clearly You are showing your abuse of power again when you allow users with whom you do not sympathize to be insulted, harassed and attacked.

You have said this more than once and can feel free to believe whatever you want. I have dealt with the situation and apologize that it doesn’t work for you. Unfortunately I can’t control who likes or doesn’t like you and I try to do the best that I can and apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause. 

They have been warned. If they continue, more consequences will happen. I would suggest not engaging with them any further. Any further issues can be brought up with Jordan. 

Thank you!

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

You have said this more than once and can feel free to believe whatever you want. I have dealt with the situation and apologize that it doesn’t work for you. Unfortunately I can’t control who likes or doesn’t like you and I try to do the best that I can and apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause. 

They have been warned. If they continue, more consequences will happen. I would suggest not engaging with them any further. Any further issues can be brought up with Jordan. 

Thank you!

Ok, so now we are all allowed to insult someone at least 10 times before we have any consequences?

13 minutes ago, Antidote said:

YwoNDEv.png

dy1KIYm.png

0D6fdWX.jpg

sX1AhSi.png

iXtVcGF.png

It’s strange random accounts have been out attacking in full force! Exhale has been having more traffic with all the latest headlines 

• Love 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It’s strange random accounts have been out attacking in full force! Exhale has been having more traffic with all the latest headlines 

The strangest thing is that this account was created three years ago with a single thread and never published again until today and magically today it revived and began to attack me and other users and also GlitterRain who is a faithful detractor of cyberbullying has allowed this account to continue insulting me to other users throughout the day.