The trolling has to stop! It’s unacceptable and Britney would not tolerate it either.

Message added by GlitterRain,

Any issues about moderation, mods or other users can be brought up to Jordan or mods privately. Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Henry. said:

A forum full of sh/t, tons of delusional Gaga, Beyonce, Taylor stans, mods abusing their power, I'm about to sue them for causing me mental distress

i went on there, no account, but whoever fightdragonswithme is i DONT like them 😡

Real Housewives Table Flip GIF

Edited by aoki.loid
7 hours ago, AII said:

I 100% agree. Also this is a forum. If we wanted a place for only positivity, we would go to church. Stop trying to push this agenda. If Britney wouldn't tolerate it, then that's her choice. She can choose what to/what not to tolerate. Just because you think something is trolling. Or offensive, it doesn't mean it is. 😃

Also, you are not Britney's spokesperson. If you want people to respect her the way you say, then stop acting like you are speaking on her behalf and know what's in her best interests. This is a forum for people to provide feedback and opinions as well as share feedback and opinions. You may not always agree, But unless someone is directly an intentionally doing something that is very obviously offensive, Don't assume someone is trolling. If you police everything the way you are now, this website may as well fast forward to closure

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, AII said:

Also, you are not Britney's spokesperson. If you want people to respect her the way you say, then stop acting like you are speaking on her behalf and know what's in her best interests. This is a forum for people to provide feedback and opinions as well as share feedback and opinions. You may not always agree, But unless someone is directly an intentionally doing something that is very obviously offensive, Don't assume someone is trolling. If you police everything the way you are now, this website may as well fast forward to closure

You clearly don’t have an idea as to what you’re talking about. Take several seats please. I will continue to stand up against the hate and trolling that happens on here towards Britney and other users. I certainly won’t be taking any advice from you and if you don’t want issues from me, I would suggest bringing down your troll meter. 

Have a great day, All and I apologize for any inconveniences that you may have by me being a mod. Unfortunately, you are going to have to get over it and move along. You’re now quoting yourself, trying to bring me down and I’m pretty embarrassed for you. Grow up please. Any further issues about moderation can be brought up privately or to Jordan. 

Thanks!

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Why don't we all just stop using this site? There are only about 9 of us left and every day it's just arguing about the same shyte.

be careful because I said the same thing a very few weeks ago and the intellectual elite of Exhale pointed their fingers at me for being two sided or giving pieces of info from some group to other users around here :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

You clearly don’t have an idea as to what you’re talking about. Take several seats please. I will continue to stand up against the hate and trolling that happens on here towards Britney and other users. I certainly won’t be taking any advice from you and if you don’t want issues from me, I would suggest bringing down your troll meter. 

Have a great day, All and I apologize for any inconveniences that you may have by me being a mod. Unfortunately, you are going to have to get over it and move along. You’re now quoting yourself, trying to bring me down and I’m pretty embarrassed for you. Grow up please. Any further issues about moderation can be brought up privately or to Jordan. 

Thanks!

No. What you are doing is assuming you know what everyone's personality is. And concluding they are trolling based on your made up perception of each individual.  that's extremely judgemental. You are pushing people to conform to what you believe are "good standards" and how people "should behave" based on your beliefs on the topic of "what a good human should be and how they should act".

IN ANY CASE. I don't think you mean unwell. And I think your intentions are in the right place. So before you provide feedback to people, maybe ask yourself "is this a troll or is this person just different to me"

Just like when everyone calls Britney crazy for twirling. Is she crazy? Or is she just different to you ? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
46 minutes ago, AII said:

No. What you are doing is assuming you know what everyone's personality is. And concluding they are trolling based on your made up perception of each individual.  that's extremely judgemental. You are pushing people to conform to what you believe are "good standards" and how people "should behave" based on your beliefs on the topic of "what a good human should be and how they should act".

IN ANY CASE. I don't think you mean unwell. And I think your intentions are in the right place. So before you provide feedback to people, maybe ask yourself "is this a troll or is this person just different to me"

Just like when everyone calls Britney crazy for twirling. Is she crazy? Or is she just different to you ? 

You haven’t seen the comments that I have and I will continue to watch out for this community. I will definitely take this into consideration. Thank you for your feedback. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, Slayer said:

You attack people every single day, you’re a pathetic sad little troll and I’ll call you exactly what you are.

Janet Jackson Reaction GIFThe good news is we all have the potential to change our ways and try to improve. We all have our days. Even you and I have gotten into it. The difference is I do not WANT drama. I would prefer to get along. I would prefer for this place to be more like what it used to be. The difference is this user you quoted seemingly has ZERO interest in being a half decent human. I won’t judge their personal life because I don’t know them or what they’ve been through. But having trauma is not an excuse to be a nasty ***** all the time. But I will judge based off the behavior here and what I’ve seen and they are genuinely one of the most rude, pot stirring, drama seeking, hypocritical users in the entire forum. There is never any compassion, kindness, and human decency to offset ANY of the persistent nastiness. Just vileness. All the time.

I feel bad anytime someone gets ganged up by multiple people at once, but this user has made this place EXHAUSTING.

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I don't get why you and Joshy are so hateful? Have you considered therapy to get rid of all the negativity you're spewing? I don't understand how a person can enjoy being mean to others. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Coming from you? :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: You’ll be crying in my DMs again soon begging for me to forgive you again and me ignoring you, AGAIN.

• Haha 1