The trolling has to stop! It’s unacceptable and Britney would not tolerate it either.

Message added by GlitterRain,

Any issues about moderation, mods or other users can be brought up to Jordan or mods privately. Thank you!

• Super Mods
Just now, Antidote said:

Well it clearly bothers you since You just gave me warning points And I haven't broken any rules, you continue to abuse your power as a moderator.

Wqa9yte.png

Absolutely not. Jordan’s already made it quite clear he has issues with the type of comment you just made regarding moderating. It’s not abusing power that you received points for a comment that you chose to make. 

I apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Just now, GlitterRain said:

Absolutely not. Jordan’s already made it quite clear he has issues with the type of comment you just made regarding moderating. It’s not abusing power that you received points for a comment that you chose to make. 

I apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

@Antidote probably if you posted some tiktok conspiracy stuff Jordan will had approve your comment

• Love 1
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Imagine that a forum moderator who works 24/7 here without any payment feels embarrassed for you, lol

lolol-blackpink.gif

This is so gd rude. Glitter is helping me with BreatheHeavy which is honestly one of the kindest things ever. And it sucks that this is the kind of response he gets. It's not right and I'm going to ask that you stop taunting him. If that's not something you can do, let me know and we can reassess things. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

This is so gd rude. Glitter is helping me with BreatheHeavy which is honestly one of the kindest things ever. And it sucks that this is the kind of response he gets. It's not right and I'm going to ask that you stop taunting him. If that's not something you can do, let me know and we can reassess things. 

Thank you icon 🤍

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

But apparently you are not aware of how rude this "moderator" acts in the chat or how he treats users who disagree with his opinion.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Antidote said:

I have many screenshoots of you laughing in chat while a user told me to kill myself and spammed insults on my profile calling you and your squad acting like a gang of thugs

isnuULJ.jpg

You’re very bothered and your trolling needs to stop. It’s very obvious that you’re harping on whatever you’re talking about here and I don’t see any comments that I made. I’m pretty sure that post was also removed by myself. 

Your posts are coming off extremely bitter and it’s not a great look for you. Take this up with Jordan and stop sounding like a broken record for once please. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I guess Slayer didn't get the memo with his unwarrented attacks today.

You attack people every single day, you’re a pathetic sad little troll and I’ll call you exactly what you are.

It’s actually hilarious seeing you run for help to try and get me punished :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: it’s like seeing a child rush to their mommy for help. @GlitterRain you’ll be wiping his *** next and changing his diaper.

• Like 2
Just now, Slayer said:

You attack people every single day, you’re a pathetic sad little troll and I’ll call you exactly what you are.

It’s actually hilarious seeing you run for help to try and get me punished :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: it’s like seeing a child rush to their mommy for help. @GlitterRain you’ll be wiping his *** next and changing his diaper.

Nah @DiamondCircus is actually one of the most reasonable people here.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2