The trolling has to stop! It’s unacceptable and Britney would not tolerate it either.

Message added by GlitterRain,

Any issues about moderation, mods or other users can be brought up to Jordan or mods privately. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I've never reported anyone ever, only because I know nothing will happen this is why I feel for @Antidote in terms of equality.

I've been called *******ual slurs, been made fun mental illness, called a brain dead moron, and people calling me a Bit.ch and a whale and nothing happens to them.

There have been times I just comment a laugh emoji and get reprimanded. 

This was my first time reporting here… 

When reprimanded by some sad users for putting whatever you want to put in the forum (like an emoji), just leave them this: :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Queen Tiffany always win while those sad tyrants get mad  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I've never reported anyone ever, only because I know nothing will happen this is why I feel for @Antidote in terms of equality.

I've been called *******ual slurs, been made fun mental illness, called a brain dead moron, and people calling me a Bit.ch and a whale and nothing happens to them.

There have been times I just comment a laugh emoji and get reprimanded. 

That is horrible and I know that you are not the only one in the same situation, we are many users who are affected daily by bad practices and abuse of power, there are certain users, even trolls like the one mentioned who have complete freedom to attack and insult others users, the only requirement is to be part of the mod squad I think I really hope Jordan Miller can do something about this because we are many affected by the same situation

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

@Antidote this is your last warning. The next time you bring up moderation, you will face consequences. You have been told enough is enough and you are now harassing me. This type of behaviour will not be tolerated either. You will be banned from this thread. 

Thank you! 

You just called me "huge hypocrite" and I have never insulted you and now you threaten me saying that it is my last warning? The user that we are all reporting is still free in the forum and you have never given him a last warning

• Super Mods
Just now, Antidote said:

You just called me "huge hypocrite" and I have never insulted you and now you threaten me saying that it is my last warning? The user that we are all reporting is still free in the forum and you have never given him a last warning

I have given them warning points and have said this to you multiple times. Speaking about moderation and harassing mods also is against the rules, yet here you are. Again, any further derailing of this thread from you will not be tolerated. I suggest you drop this and take this matter up with Jordan. 

Thank you!