The trolling has to stop! It’s unacceptable and Britney would not tolerate it either.

Message added by GlitterRain,

Any issues about moderation, mods or other users can be brought up to Jordan or mods privately. Thank you!

• Super Mods

This certainly isn’t going to be a bashing Glitter or moderators thread! Jordan and I communicate very much about everything that I do on here. I’m very appreciative of his patience and time that he spends communicating with me about Exhale. If he had any issues with me, he would let me know!

There is no abusing powers and yes I am strict. Don’t want warning points? Don’t do something to warrant them :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

This certainly isn’t going to be a bashing Glitter or moderators thread! Jordan and I communicate very much about everything that I do on here. I’m very appreciative of his patience and time that he spends communicating with me about Exhale. If he had any issues with me, he would let me know! (And has before) 

There is no abusing powers and yes I am strict. Don’t want warning points? Don’t do something to warrant them :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Or a bashing Diamond thread lol

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Or a bashing Diamond thread lol

You say and post disgusting things about Britney on a daily basis. You don’t deserve to be dragged, you deserve to be banned! And no, nobody’s pressed over a nobody. Go touch some grass and talk with them crickets!:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Style. In Moscow said:

You say and post disgusting things about Britney on a daily basis. You don’t deserve to be dragged, you deserve to be banned! And no, nobody’s pressed over a nobody. Go touch some grass and talk with them crickets!:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Stop your lies.

Like Glitter said the bashing of Diamond will NOT continue. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Please refrain from making negative comments about Diamond. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

This place is so confusing. Now we have one user saying don’t drag this person or that person but that user has dragged exactly those people in the past. Make it make sense. And users getting warning points for respectfully disagreeing with an opinion? What is going on here? 
2020 pandemic exhale was so wonderful and felt like a community again. 2023 exhale, well… :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

mean girls GIF

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I have literally defended you multiple times in the past even when you have been shady in your replies towards me. I don’t get you. I don’t personally have a problem with you but being open to criticism and taking onboard feedback is not a bad thing.  
I’m not being rude or shady, why are you being that way? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3