The trolling has to stop! It’s unacceptable and Britney would not tolerate it either.

Message added by GlitterRain,

Any issues about moderation, mods or other users can be brought up to Jordan or mods privately. Thank you!

2 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

This place is so confusing. Now we have one user saying don’t drag this person or that person but that user has dragged exactly those people in the past. Make it make sense. And users getting warning points for respectfully disagreeing with an opinion? What is going on here? 
2020 pandemic exhale was so wonderful and felt like a community again. 2023 exhale, well… :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

mean girls GIF

I hope you don't get warning points for this

taehyung-sad-taehyung-thinking.gif

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Antidote said:

lol Are not you the one who makes threads about her physical appearance?

and you ban me from your threads only because I dont agree with your opinion.

I don't forget that the same user you denounced for his attacks attacked me and others saying horrible things in the chat and you just laughed and shared mocking gifs, but when he turned against you you denounced him saying that it was unacceptable, If you want users to act in a certain way, you should start by delivering the example.

PS: I'm telling you this in a respectful way but without offending you but you will probably ban me by censoring my opinion since it is the way you usually act.

da11c31d9185f3d80f5ac0c32dae14bc00f7a847

I 100% agree. Also this is a forum. If we wanted a place for only positivity, we would go to church. Stop trying to push this agenda. If Britney wouldn't tolerate it, then that's her choice. She can choose what to/what not to tolerate. Just because you think something is trolling. Or offensive, it doesn't mean it is. 😃

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, AII said:

I 100% agree. Also this is a forum. If we wanted a place for only positivity, we would go to church. Stop trying to push this agenda. If Britney wouldn't tolerate it, then that's her choice. She can choose what to/what not to tolerate. Just because you think something is trolling. Or offensive, it doesn't mean it is. 😃

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Is it full moon tonight or what ?? 

Why is everybody going wild ? You all better go listen to SODA POP immediatly. That would lighten the mood. It usually works.  :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Or just keep on arguing and I'm just going to grab some snacks. 

Deer Popcorn GIF

Edited by Alio
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Alio said:

Is it full moon tonight or what ?? 

Why is everybody going wild ? You all better go listen to SODA POP immediatly. That would lighten the mood. It usually works.  :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Or just keep on arguing and I'm just going to grab some snacks. 

Deer Popcorn GIF

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

This needs to be said… As a mother, I have to speak out :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I have had enough of the constant trolling and attacks towards Britney and others. BE KIND :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Glaring Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

Please ask yourself before posting, “would Britney approve of this comment” and if the answer is no, refrain from doing so  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Are we clear?

Love yas 

Sis, then this forum would be dead if we had to ask Britney for approve all comments :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: