The trolling has to stop! It’s unacceptable and Britney would not tolerate it either.

Message added by GlitterRain,

Any issues about moderation, mods or other users can be brought up to Jordan or mods privately. Thank you!

8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

This needs to be said… As a mother, I have to speak out :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I have had enough of the constant trolling and attacks towards others. BE KIND :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Glaring Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

Please ask yourself before posting, “would Britney approve of this comment” and if the answer is no, refrain from doing so  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Are we clear?

Love yas 

I know you mean well, but it’s clear as day that this forum is now just a space to sh.it on Britney. One user just literally stated with their whole chest that she’s refusing treatment (as if they live with her) and that there’s something more going on with her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I know you mean well, but it’s clear as day that this forum is now just a space to sh.it on Britney. One user just literally stated with their whole chest that she’s refusing treatment (as if they live with her) and that there’s something more going on with her. 

And I will continue standing up for our queen :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Antidote said:

lol Are not you the one who makes threads about her physical appearance?

and you ban me from your threads only because I dont agree with your opinion.

I don't forget that the same user you denounced for his attacks attacked me and others saying horrible things in the chat and you just laughed and shared mocking gifs, but when he turned against you you denounced him saying that it was unacceptable, If you want users to act in a certain way, you should start by delivering the example.

PS: I'm telling you this in a respectful way but without offending you but you will probably ban me by censoring my opinion since it is the way you usually act.

da11c31d9185f3d80f5ac0c32dae14bc00f7a847

I’m literally so embarrassed for you. Cry me a river :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3