The trolling has to stop! It’s unacceptable and Britney would not tolerate it either.

Message added by GlitterRain,

Any issues about moderation, mods or other users can be brought up to Jordan or mods privately. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

The strangest thing is that this account was created three years ago with a single thread and never published again until today and magically today it revived and began to attack me and other users and also GlitterRain who is a faithful detractor of cyberbullying has allowed this account to continue insulting me to other users throughout the day.

I’ve read their comments too and it’s definitely strange overtly aggressive and definitely been attacking you.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’ve read their comments too and it’s definitely strange overtly aggressive and definitely been attacking you.

I have more than 30 notifications from this user attacking me today and I have never responded, I just tag GlitterRain who clearly acts as if giving him some warning but continues to allow his attacks.

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

They’ve been spoken to and received warning points :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Oh cool!

So the new rules will be applied to everyone and after a whole day of insulting, attacking and cyberbullying a user, we will only receive warning points?

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Antidote said:

I have more than 30 notifications from this user attacking me today and I have never responded, I just tag GlitterRain who clearly acts as if giving him some warning but continues to allow his attacks.

Do you not know how many users have also reported you today? Would you like to be banned also? They received points and were spoken to. Grow up please and move along to another topic that you find on Twitter… You’re acting extremely immature and it’s not a great look for you! 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Oh cool!

So the new rules will be applied to everyone and after a whole day of insulting, attacking and cyberbullying a user, we will only receive warning points?

The same way you’ve attacked others on here, including myself? You were saying?

You’re in no place to talk about cyber bullying. The user has been spoken to and given warning points. I apologize that isn’t suffice for you. 

15 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Yeah. That is the main problem (the other user, not GlitterRain) The other user KEEPS insulting you and trying to put excuses to do so no matter what :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I dont understand why nobody stops him already (or both of you tbh) but then I remember that we are in exhale :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Welcome to the circus :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by davelivesfree
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Do you not know how many users have also reported you today? Would you like to be banned also? They received points and were spoken to. Grow up please and move along to another topic that you find on Twitter… You’re acting extremely immature and it’s not a great look for you! 

I have never insulted, attacked or cyberbullied users if the content I post does not like someone is a matter of taste but I do not attack personally nobody.

But You are breaking the rules of this forum, this user has called me "idiot, twinkg" and other words that have been censored by the same forum, he has published a photo of me to make fun of me and you allow it, apparently you forgot the rules of the warning points, if you really had given them, this user would not be allowed to continue harassing.

We can all count the warning points and their consequences:

g2RzNS4.png

pArByXZ.png

b5jbINH.png

kw8fga4.png

k7t9ysl.png

13 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I agree and that user yesterday trolling and blowing up the forum with thread after thread of Britney teeth pics was running free for days with no consequences! Accused her as an addict over and over and nothing happened to him!

Its pride month and everyone wants equality and unfortunately some users get harsher consequences! Slayer consistently calls me a brain dead moron, a b wire and other below the belt names, drags Jordan and the forum with no consequences!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I agree and that user yesterday trolling and blowing up the forum with thread after thread of Britney pics was running free for days with no consequences!

Its pride month and everyone wants equality and unfortunately some users get harsher consequences! Slayer consistently calls me a brain dead moron, a b wire and other below the belt names, drags Jordan and the forum with no consequences!

PREACH. FACTS. PERIOD :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Antidote said:

I have never insulted, attacked or cyberbullied users if the content I post does not like someone is a matter of taste but I do not attack personally nobody.

But You are breaking the rules of this forum, this user has called me "idiot, twinkg" and other words that have been censored by the same forum, he has published a photo of me to make fun of me and you allow it, apparently you forgot the rules of the warning points, if you really had given them, this user would not be allowed to continue harassing.

We can all count the warning points and their consequences:

g2RzNS4.png

pArByXZ.png

b5jbINH.png

kw8fga4.png

k7t9ysl.png

As I’ve mentioned, the user has been dealt with. Any further issues will result is further consequences. I am done having this repetitive conversation with you. Any further issues can be brought up to Jordan.

Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

Yeah. That is the main problem (the other user, not GlitterRain) The other user KEEPS insulting you and trying to put excuses to do so no matter what :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I dont understand why nobody stops him already (or both of you tbh) but then I remember that we are in exhale… :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Because GlitterRain is allowing him to attack me and other users violating the same forum rules, also I'm not the only user who has reported him for cyberbullying today,  Daredevil  report him for cyberbullying and nothin happen.

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Because GlitterRain is allowing him to attack me and other users violating the same forum rules, also I'm not the only user who has reported him for cyberbullying today,  Daredevil  report him for cyberbullying and nothin happen.

You’re being a huge hypocrite. The same thing you’re upset about this user doing to you, you are now actually doing to me in some way. You are now harassing me over this when I have told you that it’s been dealt with. You are mentioning me at any chance and do not like my responses. Tough luck. Don’t want to get responses from other users to your threads on a public forum? Don’t post. That’s a chance you take and the user received points for their comments. 

Grow up. As if the troll behaviour that you’re also exhibiting is going to get you anywhere. 

10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree and that user yesterday trolling and blowing up the forum with thread after thread of Britney teeth pics was running free for days with no consequences! Accused her as an addict over and over and nothing happened to him!

Exactly as I said in this thread, if you are from the team you are authorized to attack users with whom he does not sympathize and without any consequences, this user today even published photos of me to make fun of, called me an idiot among other things and glitter was only laugh at the situation, he also insulted another user calling him "idiot, creepy idiot" and more insults and all this has been tolerated, I really hope Jordan Miller can see that we are basically living under a mod dictatorship.

Just now, davelivesfree said:

I also reported him for insulting you today many times.

I've never reported anyone ever, only because I know nothing will happen this is why I feel for @Antidote in terms of equality.

I've been called *******ual slurs, been made fun mental illness, called a brain dead moron, and people calling me a Bit.ch and a whale and nothing happens to them.

There have been times I just comment a laugh emoji and get reprimanded. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1