Britney is reportedly annoyed her book keeps getting delayed, already toned it down a few times

6 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Didn't she herself post she would take her time with the book and such a few weeks/months ago?

Yes. And also, Britney is awesome at speaking in riddles. In For The Record, she said she'd have a "good, mysterious book one day." Key word: mysterious.

Homegirl (& her ghost writer) know how to sneak a good one past us. 

TBH I think these tabloids are just running out of stuff about Britney to write about.

28 minutes ago, UncutJamz said:

xtinca aguilera must be ****ting bricks. in the call herr daddy pod, she did not name drop Brit. I have hunch xtinca has her attorney send letters. Do you remember the "Happy BDAY Fausto" on IG shade by Brit lol

Xtincta is not an A-list.

Edited by Mutya
typo
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I'm starting to wonder if all of this book thing is real. C'mon I asume till all the conservatorship thing finishes she won't be able to openly speak about it for legal reasons. Plus I don't think people's real names will appear in the book. In all biographies they ended up with nicknames or just initials so I don't find it a real reason for delay the book release.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 3:48 AM, SatisfactionOops said:

Yes. And also, Britney is awesome at speaking in riddles.By the way I find this site very useful as it improved my grades on my essays and not only  https://essays.edubirdie.com/law-coursework-help If you want to you can check it out!A lot of essays and not only. For The Record, she said she'd have a "good, mysterious book one day." Key word: mysterious.

Homegirl (& her ghost writer) know how to sneak a good one past us. 

TBH I think these tabloids are just running out of stuff about Britney to write about.

So when is the book coming ? what date ? I am sorry i am just outdated with all this internet thing...

Edited by britneyswhere
added some context to my comment
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Just out of curiousity,

Has Britney herself said whether she's still gonna publish a book or not?

I don't have an IG, so I wouldn't know if she commented on it or not.

She’s brought her book up a few times and it’s been reported that she signed a $15 million dollar book deal. Rosengart also mentioned her book I believe. She also posted that audio which some say could be related to the book. 

There just seems to be a very obvious delay. Paris Hilton and others have released books and it was shortly after it was announced. Britney has yet to actually make an official announcement or post the book cover/title or anything so no one knows exactly when it’s expected to be released. 

32 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

She’s brought her book up a few times and it’s been reported that she signed a $15 million dollar book deal. Rosengart also mentioned her book I believe. She also posted that audio which some say could be related to the book. 

There just seems to be a very obvious delay. Paris Hilton and others have released books and it wasn’t shortly after it was announced. Britney has yet to actually make an official announcement or post the book cover/title or anything so no one knows exactly when it’s expected to be released. 

Honestly, I don't know what she's waiting for. If she is interested in bringing the truth to light, then she should quit waiting for others when they stop sells a books and start selling books normally. She doesn't care about money, does she? Her book seriously rolls over others books selling still.

@GlitterRainedited

Edited by Flavor Of Love

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block