Britney is reportedly annoyed her book keeps getting delayed, already toned it down a few times

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Honestly, I don't know what she's waiting for. If she is interested in bringing the truth to light, then she should quit waiting for other sales and start selling books normally. She doesn't care about money, does she?

Britney Spears will never have to worry about being broke. Unless she is spending immensely which I doubt she is. She had a lot of money taken from her yes, however she still has loads of money to keep her more than comfortable. I doubt she’s desperate for cash but $15 million dollars is a lot of Kirby for a publishing company to give someone without ensuring of the books release. 

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Britney Spears will never have to worry about being broke. Unless she is spending immensely which I doubt she is. She had a lot of money taken from her yes, however she still has loads of money to keep her more than comfortable. I doubt she’s desperate for cash but $15 million dollars is a lot of Kirby for a publishing company to give someone without ensuring of the books release. 

honestly, as I added in the edit - everyone wants to know her truth, so the publisher will get the 15m back even if she starts selling books now. Paris Hilton has nothing to say, her life is boring, same books from others.

Just now, Flavor Of Love said:

honestly, as I added in the edit - everyone wants to know her truth, so the publisher will get the 15m back even if she starts selling books now. Paris Hilton has nothing to say, her life is boring, same books from others.

I don't think we'll get the book this year unfortunately. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
40 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

She’s brought her book up a few times and it’s been reported that she signed a $15 million dollar book deal. Rosengart also mentioned her book I believe. She also posted that audio which some say could be related to the book. 

There just seems to be a very obvious delay. Paris Hilton and others have released books and it was shortly after it was announced. Britney has yet to actually make an official announcement or post the book cover/title or anything so no one knows exactly when it’s expected to be released. 

Oh ok.

Yeah I heard about the book deal but not the rest.

It makes sense why the book is taking long if she's mentioning lots of people.

That's the downside of writing an autobiography,

you have to be careful who and what you write about cause that person may end up suing you later for defamation.

So people can say publicly she’s on m*** and had a problem with knives around her children and her sister and bathed her children for too long insinuating she’s a predator. Say she was on ***** while breastfeeding with no repercussions but she has to tone it down?

make it make sense

• Like 3
On 6/5/2023 at 7:22 PM, Emil87 said:

I wonder who these massive film stars that she kept under wraps are. And I’m sure people are worried and want to silence her, but it’s about time she shares her truth. Can they even sue her for being honest?

They can't sue her for being 'honest' -- but they can definitely sue her for libel if they deem what she's published is untrue and damages them professionally. However, it can be difficult to win a defamation case because it can sometimes be hard to prove a false statement caused actual damages. but it does happen at times, as with Amber Heard vs. Johnny D.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Arianna said:

So people can say publicly she’s on m*** and had a problem with knives around her children and her sister and bathed her children for too long insinuating she’s a predator. Say she was on ***** while breastfeeding with no repercussions but she has to tone it down?

make it make sense

She probably could sue if she wanted to, but she's up to her knees in the courts at the moment, so probably doesn't want to waste the time and resources. Besides, even if what was printed about her is untrue, it can be difficult to win a defamation case because it can sometimes be hard to prove a false statement caused actual damages.

On 6/5/2023 at 11:18 PM, Pinky98 said:

I bet she’s got lots of stories from 2005-2008 with Diddy and Paris that they would like to tuck away 

I see no one realised that I was hinting at something that I know first hand. I guess you’ll never know :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

10 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I see no one realised that I was hinting at something that I know first hand. I guess you’ll never know :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

spill the tea :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:  I read Paris and Britney allegedly hooked up during this time lmao

Edited by tsss
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I coulda told u they banged. Have you ever seen his $ex tape? He’s thicker than a snicker. 

Not a snicker!!! 

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

He's still so damn fine :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Getting back to the book... It's not as if she's going to publish the Pentagons secret papers... It's a bit ridiculous.. My hope is that she doesn't dial down her story. If they want to correct it. They can write their OWN book.

:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block