Britney is reportedly annoyed her book keeps getting delayed, already toned it down a few times

3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I wonder who these massive film stars that she kept under wraps are. And I’m sure people are worried and want to silence her, but it’s about time she shares her truth. Can they even sue her for being honest?

No. For defamation but the truth isn’t a lie. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Anyone who thought this book was gonna be easy to release is delusional, there’s just too much dirt and scandal connected to her life. I just hope she can backup whatever she writes with proof, for when people try to sue her.

yup and also a lot of very powerful and influential people that are only behind the scenes.

3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I wonder who these massive film stars that she kept under wraps are. And I’m sure people are worried and want to silence her, but it’s about time she shares her truth. Can they even sue her for being honest?

Maybe they are referring to huge TV stars like Jamie. Lynn???

• Haha 1

I hope it’s done tastefully.  I get dragging her family to filth, they deserve it.  She deserves to speak her truth after all the years they tried to tell it for her.  I don’t get bringing up other celebrities though, unless they genuinely did something so wrong the world deserves to know.   I don’t care to read about messy hook ups or stuff like that, as much as I wanna know all the details about the conservatorship, I also want her book to be about the triumphs of her life and her happiest moments.  I hope it isn’t all death, doom, and gloom like everyone wants it to be.  People like Justin though I think are fair game.  It was a huge moment in her life and he spoke his version of the truth and she’s been mostly silent, so she has the right to tell her truth about that and I think people want to know about that.  I couldn’t care less about Colin Farrell, Fred Durst, Mario Lopez or anyone else people allege she’s hooked up with. Other than Justin, the relationships I’d like to know more about are the c-ship relationships (were they legit, was she forced into them, etc) and Jason Alexander…that mfer has ran his mouth for damn near two decades.  It’s her turn to scalp him once and for all.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Didn't she herself post she would take her time with the book and such a few weeks/months ago?

She also said it was supposed to be out last year on Instagram at the end of the year.

She also said there were two versions of the book.

She also said that it could be out in a year or two.

We really don't know. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney Spears 'Already Toned' Down Her Tell-All Book 'a Few Times,' Says Insider: Pop Star Is 'Annoyed at All the Delays'

Though Britney Spears' tell-all memoir has been put on hold, publishers are hopeful the juicy tome will be released by the end of the year.

“Initial delays involved internal attorneys combing through everything and sending back edits, and another round of delays came from certain people she’s worked with and family. But publishers are working through it,” an insider revealed, adding that the pop star, 41, is making it clear she wants certain things out in the world.

“Britney’s already toned down the book a few times and isn’t willing to tone it down further,” the insider continued, confessing that there are a slew of A-listers mentioned. “Britney’s annoyed by all the new delays and wants the book out ASAP.”

“Britney is brutally honest in the book — there are a lot of nervous A-listers," the insider claimed of the blonde beauty, who previously dated Justin Timberlake, Jason Trawick, Kevin Federline and more. “Strongly worded legal letters have been sent to the publishers by people who know Britney and who fear what she has written. There is no movement at the moment and there are concerns over when it will eventually be able to come out.”

The book, which will cover he controversial conservatorship, her marriage to Sam Asghari and other topics fans desperately want to know about, will hopefully drop sooner than later.

“Britney wants this to be her moment she talks to the world, to tell her side of the story and set the record straight," the insider dished. “There’s a fair amount of throwing people under the bus, talking about past relationships, some of whom will be revealed for the first time ever."

The insider added, “Britney lived her life in the public eye but there are relationships and people she had encounters with who she managed to keep under the radar, including some massive film star names and people from the music world. She has wanted to go all out with this book and tell her truth, and that’s what has people worried.”

168355162521814874-3-1685529013639.jpg
OKMAGAZINE.COM

Britney Spears is 'annoyed' her tell-all book has been delayed, an insider revealed.

Most of these "A-"celebs already have careers in aşş, they should be happy to be talked about

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

What if it’s Brad Pitt? Seriously…

At this point Britney should cancel that book and better make a netflix documentary talking all she wants, it would be much more interesting, powerful and direct against everyone, with all the hell, abuse and misery that she went through there is no point in making a book with a manipulated and sweetened story... **** that :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1

And you know why this is happening only to Britney ….. ??????

Because there was some illegal shít going on in her life and peoples are scared of being exposed. Tell me you’re guilty without telling me you’re guilty. Team Con dropping like flies when Free Britney movement started. Coomme on! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block