Britney wears high heels and a dress to the gym (video)

I can’t deal with the vocal fry and weird baby voice and how she repeats herself like 10 times. Why does she act like a 10 year old? She literally didn’t act like this 5-10 years ago. I’ve heard that it’s because the lithium has permanently damaged her brain. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

I can’t deal with the vocal fry and weird baby voice and how she repeats herself like 10 times. Why does she act like a 10 year old? She literally didn’t act like this 5-10 years ago. I’ve heard that it’s because the lithium has permanently damaged her brain. 

I can’t believe this is the same person / voice we hear when she uploaded that 22 minute voice note.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

1 minute ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

I can’t believe this is the same person / voice we hear when she uploaded that 22 minute voice note.

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

5-10 years ago, absolutely everything she said was vetted by management before it was released, now it is not. She's possibly always been like this. She's said weird things over the years. 

She ran off stage on the circus tour shouting her p*say was hanging out in 2009

She said to James Corden she only wanted to french kiss men during carpool karaoke in 2014ish

She said Circus was her most personal album ever, but she didn't even write many of the songs and one song features lines about her son's breath making her cry(!)

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Britney has literally always been like this. Maybe you just don't know as much as you think you do.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block