Britney wears high heels and a dress to the gym (video)

6 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

Idk why Hesam annoyed me in this video, like let her talk to us :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

She may make videos daily she never posts where she talks. They don't think it's about her never talking, they just goof around. Stop being bossy. She talks over his videos too..

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, iZacaree said:

I can’t deal with the vocal fry and weird baby voice and how she repeats herself like 10 times. Why does she act like a 10 year old? She literally didn’t act like this 5-10 years ago. I’ve heard that it’s because the lithium has permanently damaged her brain. 

Omg just please honestly stop! Why are you negative? Why comment ? Anything this women does is dissected by someone who feels they  have the right to criticize her . She is having fun. What is wrong with you ? Its a silly post . She has a multifaceted personality like most do. Yet shes been abused for a long time. Do we forget all the trauma she has endured. Why add ? The negative just adds. This world destroyed this women’s confidence and trust. I would rethink your reply. If you feel its ok to judge her , then go for it. I just think its sad . Hope you have a great day . 

• Love 5

This is one of her skits that I missed so much. She had a raspy voice in a previous skit with Sam and she did other voices for other skits. Don't you follow her on Instagram and know that??? I hope she does more skits. Some are fun, some are very insightful. She is a talented actress.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Steve W said:

Omg just please honestly stop! Why are you negative? Why comment ? Anything this women does is dissected by someone who feels they  have the right to criticize her . She is having fun. What is wrong with you ? Its a silly post . She has a multifaceted personality like most do. Yet shes been abused for a long time. Do we forget all the trauma she has endured. Why add ? The negative just adds. This world destroyed this women’s confidence and trust. I would rethink your reply. If you feel its ok to judge her , then go for it. I just think its sad . Hope you have a great day . 

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

On 6/5/2023 at 1:21 PM, JamieColonSpears said:

I love that she's talking not posting captions but the vocal fry is real. I worry for her falsetto angelic notes :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  Also hope she doesn't get an injury. There's a reason people wear gymwear to do gym activities :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

The vocal fry is killing me. But also remember that she’s been smoking cigarettes for over 20 years which has damaged her voice a lot. The longer you smoke, the worse your voice will sound. She’s still trying to talk in that baby voice but now she also has a smoker voice too, so it sounds horrible. 

And I can’t deal with how she’s referring to her pajamas as a dress lol. Like is this all she has to do in a day? Does she ever leave her house? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block